Beauty,Intelligence &Respect!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Really love this new stage of understanding and respect in Adi and Ginni's relation. At the dhaba when Ginni breaks down and Aditya was consoling her and the pain that was overwhelming her in those hours didn't deprive her from sense and sanity, she pointed out some very valid things that indicated that Dhaba was set on fire intentionally and was no accident, I am so glad that it was Ginni who pointed it out and not Adi who told her it could be an accident.

It was so beautifully shot and so naturally done by both KW and NF, especially NF her performance brought tears to my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from crying.

The most respectful thing that Adi did was that he told her to never give up on her dreams apni team mei muje bhi jodd lo, he didn't tell her that I will do this or do that he requested her and that he will protect her dreams and will not let anyone come in her way, he knows she's a fighter and he will stood by her to defend her cause, he encouraged her to fight for what she believes in and he will make sure that he prevents all the obstacles. That was very deep and heart touching.

"Humaray sapnay tab khatam nahi hotay jab koi aur unhay khatam karney ki koshish krta hai humaray sapnay tab khatam hotay jab hum unhey lawaris krdetey hain"

P.s: please folks it's not a fun post, so please stick to the topic, tagged some people so I can know your take. Actually I can tag only 10 people so I am sorry to those who I haven't tag or missed tagging.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Karan and Niyati have been so good. I really enjoyed the episode. So adorable.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for tag dear..

you have explained it so well 😘 agree with you..

every relation is build on respect , trust , care.

I personally believe “sath do, sath khushiya lata hain, sath sukun lata hain, sath jine ki wajah ban jata hain”

they are in that phase now🥰🥰

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely post A

I ll post my comment later tonite...i hv to cook now😳

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well said. I only wish that to do justice to the natural acting, the writers would give more natiral dialogues. I find the dialogues in the show heavy & theatrical. For example, who exchanges such lengthy kasme vaade dialogues in a raging fire?

Amd Adi is shown as a foreign-educated sophisticated young new gen chap. But his dialogues are sometimes dadiamma type, with philosophical analogies.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Well said. I only wish that to do justice to the natural acting, the writers would give more natiral dialogues. I find the dialogues in the show heavy & theatrical. For example, who exchanges such lengthy kasme vaade dialogues in a raging fire?

Amd Adi is shown as a foreign-educated sophisticated young new gen chap. But his dialogues are sometimes dadiamma type, with philosophical analogies.

True 👍 👍

I will reply in detail to this, what you said is very valid.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Really love this new stage of understanding and respect in Adi and Ginni's relation. At the dhaba when Ginni breaks down and Aditya was consoling her and the pain that was overwhelming her in those hours didn't deprive her from sense and sanity, she pointed out some very valid things that indicated that Dhaba was set on fire intentionally and was no accident, I am so glad that it was Ginni who pointed it out and not Adi who told her it could be an accident.

It was so beautifully shot and so naturally done by both KW and NF, especially NF her performance brought tears to my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from crying.

The most respectful thing that Adi did was that he told her to never give up on her dreams apni team mei muje bhi jodd lo, he didn't tell her that I will do this or do that he requested her and that he will protect her dreams and will not let anyone come in her way, he knows she's a fighter and he will stood by her to defend her cause, he encouraged her to fight for what she believes in and he will make sure that he prevents all the obstacles. That was very deep and heart touching.

"Humaray sapnay tab khatam nahi hotay jab koi aur unhay khatam karney ki koshish krta hai humaray sapnay tab khatam hotay jab hum unhey lawaris krdetey hain"

P.s: please folks it's not a fun post, so please stick to the topic, tagged some people so I can know your take. Actually I can tag only 10 people so I am sorry to those who I haven't tag or missed tagging.

Agree 👌

That sapne dialogue was good ♥️

Him encouraging her was wonderful 😍

She connecting the dots on the burning done on purpose was predictable as she is brainy.😎

Hopefully she suspects her useless cartoon SIL and takes action to make her confess 😎

But that kameene father in law ka kya kare🤔

This time his plan is dangerous.

Moreover he is using sweet techniques

I hope doctors diagnose him with diabetes third stage followed by leg amputation.

After that he can sit and plan on a wheel chair.

For that much of sweetness, his insulin should stop working.

Im future if u tag me u need to becareful coz i easily get out of topic and start cracking my own jokes🤣🤣😜

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry for my late reply A😳....Fridays are always busy for me

Well the best part of the scene was that Ginni breaks down infront of Adi...we hv seen always seen Ginni's break down infront of god and alone...she never let her family members to see her crying and in pain.

But this time she has shared her pain with Adi ...opened her heart with him...it was indeed beautiful and Adi being her support and encouraging her to be strong and dont let her dreams down was another step in their relationship.

No matter hw much hurdle ll come in their way but if GiTya remains a team they ll overcome all

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Karan and Niyati have been so good. I really enjoyed the episode. So adorable.

Yupp they are getting way too adorable for my taste😆

Anyway dhaba scene was the best scene of the episode.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Thanks for tag dear.. you are welcome💕💕

you have explained it so well 😘 agree with you..

every relation is build on respect , trust , care.

I personally believe “sath do, sath khushiya lata hain, sath sukun lata hain, sath jine ki wajah ban jata hain”

they are in that phase now🥰🥰

That's true, his belief in her dreams is something very important in Ginni's life I hope she realises it and soon, Adi too has a sinking business to handle which is improving due to his wise decisions but Ginni's family heritage is completely ruined and it's an obligation for her to rebuild it and that is overshadowing the importance of her love for Adi and his place in her life, that's tearing her apart, I can only hope that she doesn't misunderstand Adi.

A.