Adi has better tabbar

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Each family has its own ways, everyone has different temperament thought process and natures. Every individual has its own characteristics. I feel Adi has better tabbar means they are living together till now, i know money matters still they are together and even whatever case, all go there. Ginni hospital, Dhaba fire 👍🏻 Ambar is evil but gets affected each time if something comes on Adi 👍🏻

warna ginni ka tabbar … Goldie, Sam, Gulabo all make that tabbar unbearable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Ginni's tabbar maybe useless but they genuinely love and care for each other, even Goldie for that matter, he is biwi premi but sort of seems little - tiny tinii - caring for his family 😆

Whereas Aditya's family is kind of scarred and scattered... Surpreet and Aditya need to bond well, I will be honest, I am waiting for their story too... Amber is toh snake... His care always seems selfish... He needs Aditya for his business and for Darji... But yes, chacha and sisters seem really cool...

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Ginni's tabbar maybe useless but they genuinely love and care for each other, even Goldie for that matter, he is biwi premi but sort of seems little - tiny tinii - caring for his family 😆

Whereas Aditya's family is kind of scarred and scattered... Surpreet and Aditya need to bond well, I will be honest, I am waiting for their story too... Amber is toh snake... His care always seems selfish... He needs Aditya for his business and for Darji... But yes, chacha and sisters seem really cool...

Sisters mein ek Bratleen hain, who seems to be a mini clone of her mother.😆

But yes, the good ones outweigh vile ones in Adi's Tabbar.

In Ginni's Tabbar, they do love each other but not as selflessly as Ginni does. Both of Ginni's brothers are misguided and Goldie/Gulabo are annoying.