New member - Story so far?

Nicky98 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone! My name is Nicky and I just started watching the show 2 days ago. Wanted to ask if anyone is able to tell me the story so far? Just the main plot points. I can't seem to find the synopsis of the story anywhere.

Thank you!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Nicky .. welcome to the CM forum .

Talking about the plot Adi is an international chef while Ginni a pure Punjabi desi Chef . Adi only had his mom to love him who died (not revealed till now how ) . His mom had a dream to built a dhaba and had drawn a dhaba which looked exactly the same as the one Ginni owns . He tries to buy it off but Ginni has her family and fathers memories attached due to which she isn't ready to sell it off even when she is in debt . The fight and hatred between the two starts .

A new entry Sam (villain) comes from Canada who claims to be carrying Adi’s baby so he decides to marry her for the baby . Happens that Sam is Ginni’s sis in law who betrayed Ginni’s brother Goldie and left for Canada . In order to save her brothers marriage she swaps herself at the mandap and gets married to Adi ( she was unaware of Sam being pregnant) . After Ginni comes to know the truth of Sams pregnancy she realises her mistake but soon comes to know that Sam has been lying about the baby being Adi’s . She decided to come out with the truth . At the end sam is kicked out the house and she shamelessly returns to Goldie who accepts her back . Sam promises to destroy Adi and Ginni . Adi ginni comes to talking terms and Adi opens up dheere dheere . Ginni takes a bullet while trying to save him and then the love story starts with the confession happening today .

Nicky98 thumbnail

Hi Sreeja,

Thank you so much!!

Just wanted to ask what the back story is with Adi's dad and Ginni's dad? And the diary?

And why does Ginni call her mum by name (Gulabo ji)?

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nicky98

Hi Sreeja,

Thank you so much!!

Just wanted to ask what the back story is with Adi's dad and Ginni's dad? And the diary?

And why does Ginni call her mum by name (Gulabo ji)?

seems like Ambar (Adi’s dad ) has betrayed Ginni’s father and stolen the diary . Ginni is in search of the diary but is unaware of it the diary being in the same house where she lives now . High chances of Gitya separation track post the diary revelations . Hope there wont be any separation coming up due to Ambar . About Ginni on. Calling her mom by name even I am not sure about it 😆
Nicky98 thumbnail

OJ okay. Thank you so much 😊 Looking forward to being part of this journey!!

devashree_h thumbnail

I assume it's because that's how her Dad used to call her Mom. Sometimes kids copy their parent, especially the one they are very close to.