Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Confession is done , so now story has reached to the peak point of it.. now downfall has started of serial, if they don’t handle it well audience going to lose interest soon. 👍🏻

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Confession is done , so now story has reached to the peak point of it.. now downfall has started of serial, if they don’t handle it well audience going to lose interest soon. 👍🏻

Y r saying it

Let see kta hota hai yaar

Y jumping to conclusions like that

Ek cheez samajh nahin mujhe ...all are eager for confession but once it's done negativity starts...aisa kyun hota hain 😳

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Y r saying it

Let see kta hota hai yaar

Y jumping to conclusions like that

Ek cheez samajh nahin mujhe ...all are eager for confession but once it's done negativity starts...aisa kyun hota hain 😳

agree with you , jab Pyar nhi tha toh GiTya moments cahye romance cahye confession cahye jab sab horaha hai toh q horaha hai 😳arey sab cahte kia hai 🤓
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

agree with you , jab Pyar nhi tha toh GiTya moments cahye romance cahye confession cahye jab sab horaha hai toh q horaha hai 😳arey sab cahte kia hai 🤓

Am asking it bcoz during my 11 years in IF in every forum i hv been same kahani

Yeh baat meri paley nahin padti aaj tak😳

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

I am in as long as they take this in right direction! I don't mind separation or anything as long as it's logical and not something stupid out of Misunderstanding or distrust!

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Am asking it bcoz during my 11 years in IF in every forum i hv been same kahani

Yeh baat meri paley nahin padti aaj tak😳

same girl same 🤔, Twitter, iF sab jgha sab ko bas complains hai 😳 Arey writer kare toh kia kre phr 😳
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

same girl same 🤔, Twitter, iF sab jgha sab ko bas complains hai 😳 Arey writer kare toh kia kre phr 😳

Agree let the writers do their job ...as Utkarsh Sir has said he has set the show since its beginning and his job isn't done yet...let them follow their craft

Guess with the current toxicity on ITV aisa lagta hai aab show khatam...everything ll be ruined 😳

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

All love stories need not end with confessions . In this case , there is a lot more in the kitty . We have the diary track coming up which might separate the two for minimal time . Personally i dont know how can Adi trust Ambar over Ginni . Will be too stupid . And Ginni too going against him is not acceptable coz she is a character who will be upfront with all the doubts she has . They need to show Adi and Ginni to built the dhaba up together coz the dhaba was also Adi’s dream and not just Ginni.

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

All love stories need not end with confessions . In this case , there is a lot more in the kitty . We have the diary track coming up which might separate the two for minimal time . Personally i dont know how can Adi trust Ambar over Ginni . Will be too stupid . And Ginni too going against him is not acceptable coz she is a character who will be upfront with all the doubts she has . They need to show Adi and Ginni to built the dhaba up together coz the dhaba was also Adi’s dream and not just Ginni.

the only way I see adi believing ambar is if ambar takes up gurkirat's death topic and twists it .....and as far as ginni is concerned diary is still her major priority even before adi😆so ambar might in a way make her believe that adi was just behind her dhaba nd all ....or he might balckmail either one....idk it's upto makers konsa route lete hor they might even surprise us😳
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I hope they dont take the typical itv route with the villian becoming victorious in separating the two . CM has to be different . Though fast paced, there confession was beautifully done .