| Meme Content Unlocked : October 11th |

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Disclaimer : I am not trying to demean anyone by creating this post. Today's episode is phenomenal and everyone has done their part beautifully, this text is just for fun and I don't want anyone to come at me for it later on. Lmao. smiley36

*Le Adi : Jumps in The Fire without jacket, as he came from home.

*Le Adi immediately after the jump : Shrugs the denim jacket he wore mid jump.

*Le Goldie : Saves the siblings

*Le Goldie after Aditya & Ginni Show up : Ab bas mera hogya, Main chala aaram karne.

*Le Taai-The Chimmi : Wearing the Mauve suit almost every frame

*Le Taai-The Chimmi in that one split frame : Lemme go change into a Pale Blue suit mid crisis Pls!

*Le Adi's family : Only Supreet rushing along with Amber to reach the Dhaba

*Le Adi's fam 2 mins later : Both Taaya-Taai acting panicked and trying to phone the unhelpful Fire brigade

*Le Adi : Jumps from a tree to save Gulaabo who is behind the counter

*Two mins later : Gets stuck from a burning bamboo stick on the floor

*Le Adi : Throws Ginni like a freaking sack of potatoes

*Two seconds later : Is unable to kick the bamboo partition away

*Le Our Dynamic Duo : Plays Kasam-Vachan in middle of the burning Dhaba (Which isn't really that big and both Adi/Ginni could have easily found Gulaabo lol, its just one place she could be - NEAR THE PLATFORM)

*Meanwhile The Bamboo partition : Itne mein main zaroor jal ke raakh ho jaunga tum log kar lo ye pehle smoke inhalation baad mein dekhenge

*Le Adi : Mera Tumhare alawa aur hai hi kon

*Meanwhile Daarji-Akash-Gurleen-And Amber who wasted so much energy Gaslighting his first child in previous episode : XCUSE ME WUT BISH?! smiley30

Edited by EuphoricDamsel - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Man this is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Throwing away Ginni like a sack and not able to kick the bamboo was another one i couldn't resist myself also πŸ˜† infact the first time i saw the scene one sec Ginni was there and next second Adi was standing all alone and I literally git confused not able to fibd Ginni suddenly 🀭🀭had to rewind to check as to where did Ginni actually vanish into thin air all of a sudden 🫣

P.S. you missed Gulabo ji’s dialogues where she says that she will burn herself but not let the frame catch fire (which was in her hand only ) πŸ«£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

*Le Goldie after Aditya & Ginni Show up : Ab bas mera hogya, Main chala aaram karne.

Funniest thing.πŸ˜† Main bachchon ko Bacha raha tha.πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Man this is hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Throwing away Ginni like a sack and not able to kick the bamboo was another one i couldn't resist myself also πŸ˜† infact the first time i saw the scene one sec Ginni was there and next second Adi was standing all alone and I literally git confused not able to fibd Ginni suddenly 🀭🀭had to rewind to check as to where did Ginni actually vanish into thin air all of a sudden 🫣

P.S. you missed Gulabo ji’s dialogues where she says that she will burn herself but not let the frame catch fire (which was in her hand only ) πŸ«£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I mean I know everyone's finding Gulabo ji's part a complete hoax and all but for me it was brilliant direction. The director approached the subject of shock. Your brain actually ceases to see reason in times of crisis and that is why she was sitting there with the photograph. Therefore she comes out of her stupor when Ginni yells at her 😳

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Funniest thing.πŸ˜† Main bachchon ko Bacha raha tha.πŸ˜†

Aur uske baad hila hi nahi main tho πŸ˜†

sreeja_rox thumbnail

I mean I know everyone's finding Gulabo ji's part a complete hoax and all but for me it was brilliant direction. The director approached the subject of shock. Your brain actually ceases to see reason in times of crisis and that is why she was sitting there with the photograph. Therefore she comes out of her stupor when Ginni yells at her 😳

yes ur point is also valid . In such a situation your brain also ceases to work . But then still. I did find the scene funny .
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

yes ur point is also valid . In such a situation your brain also ceases to work . But then still. I did find the scene funny .

Yk I found her yelling outside the fire funny 🀣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Yk I found her yelling outside the fire funny 🀣

Actually there were many scenes which were funny πŸ˜† 🀣 Aag lagne ke beech how on earth did Adi climb the tree and jump from there πŸ€ͺIn that sense he can climb back to the tree and get out from there also i guess πŸ˜† And i never saw anyone mentioning another thing . Sam is pregnant around 4 months now . How can she start the fire and roam around the fire just like that 😡 probably she isn’t even pregnant and was lying all along
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Disclaimer : I am not trying to demean anyone by creating this post. Today's episode is phenomenal and everyone has done their part beautifully, this text is just for fun and I don't want anyone to come at me for it later on. Lmao. smiley36

*Le Adi : Jumps in The Fire without jacket, as he came from home.

*Le Adi immediately after the jump : Shrugs the denim jacket he wore mid jump.

*Le Taai-The Chimmi : Wearing the Mauve suit almost every frame

*Le Taai-The Chimmi in that one split frame : Lemme go change into a Pale Blue suit mid crisis Pls!

*Le Adi's family : Only Supreet rushing along with Amber to reach the Dhaba

*Le Adi's fam 2 mins later : Both Taaya-Taai acting panicked and trying to phone the unhelpful Fire brigade

*Le Adi : Jumps from a tree to save Gulaabo who is behind the counter

*Two mins later : Gets stuck from a burning bamboo stick on the floor

*Le Adi : Throws Ginni like a freaking sack of potatoes

*Two seconds later : Is unable to kick the bamboo partition away

*Le Our Dynamic Duo : Plays Kasam-Vachan in middle of the burning Dhaba (Which isn't really that big and both Adi/Ginni could have easily found Gulaabo lol, its just one place she could be - NEAR THE PLATFORM)

*Meanwhile The Bamboo partition : Itne mein main zaroor jal ke raakh ho jaunga tum log kar lo ye pehle smoke inhalation baad mein dekhenge

*Le Adi : Mera Tumhare alawa aur hai hi kon

*Meanwhile Daarji-Akash-Gurleen-And Amber who wasted so much energy Gaslighting his first child in previous episode : XCUSE ME WUT BISH?! smiley30

THE BEST ONES 🀣

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I demand this meme content wala post everyday 🀣

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago