Adi’s confession ❤️

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I like the way it has portrayed , its normal , normal people convey feeling like this, friend like armaan helped him first to accept the fact which is perfect for a person like Adi (for that matter to anyone). Then he practiced and his inner voice talk was so simple and clear. And finally when the time came to express hi front of his love he was nervous it’s completely natural even he simply made her sit , hold her hands and again got nervous so closed eyes prayed got courage and told straight to the point that “ adat ho gayi hain, you know me better, new adi is bcoz of you” ❤️❤️🥰🥰 I just loved that they didn’t make it complicated…. Wahi’s expressions were as usual amazing perfect 🤩 he nailed it 🔥

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked the confession too ❤️… nothing over dramatic. But something was wrong with the editing ( which I have learnt to ignore) but acting was top notch.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Moi i love the confession part it was cute... like u say a normal process...Adi's life has always been surrounded by dramatic situations...at least he is realising his feelings now after all these intense events...and Armaan being by his side is so natural as it's Armaan who hv always taken care of him since his broken childhood so i dont mind at all that Armaan helped him in realising his feelings..

And the way he was trying his best to confess his feelings to Ginni...somewhere he was afraid she ll say no when she said she doesn't approve their remarriage...bechare...chehra dekhne layak tha🥺🥲

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Best confession ever ☺️❤️