Karan Niyati outfits ❤️❤️

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am loving Aditya and Ginnis dressing in CM..

Ginnis dresses are classic and suits her so well she carries them gracefully plus they are not stereotypical same pattern different colors 🤦🏻‍♀️ I dont like that, we dont wear something like that in day to day life…

Aditya dressing is also apt its casual tshirt plus shirts sober colors looks cool and hot both 😂🤣 AGain same thing with Adi not typical same pattern different colors …

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah agree they dont hv that pattern dress category for CM😆

The designer is doing a good job 👍🏼

Ginni's dressing transition from Ginni Grewal to Ginni Aditya Raj Singh has done smoothly🥰💕👌

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

So true, I salute the dress designer , amazing styling with a classy touch. NiRan's outfits are the best, Ginni looks just how I imagined her after marriage and KW slays in every outfit he wears eastern or western. His recent formal look in the cardboard empire and the body language of KW and he totally look like a rich heir of a rich family(with a sinking business😆)

A.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Ginnis dresses are classic and suits her so well she carries them gracefully plus they are not stereotypical same pattern different colors 🤦🏻‍♀️ I dont like that, we dont wear something like that in day to day life…

Aditya dressing is also apt its casual tshirt plus shirts sober colors looks cool and hot both 😂🤣 AGain same thing with Adi not typical same pattern different colors …

Yep

Especially niyati 's .

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh 100% agreed! Kudos to the stylist for CM. I think specially for Karan they are doing a great job with his outfits. I like every single thing he wears, it’s very different than other ITV hero’s I have seen.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Same 👍🏼

Their day to day dressing is common as well as unique. I had always liked Ginni's dress was according to her status, she was simple patiyala wearing with less makeup before marriage, and after marriage she is wearing a Lil heavy yet carriable dresses- yet they retained the simplicity of character and didn't transform her 180⁰

Aditya had been constant, simple, classy and dashing. He gives the vibe of someone who is independent and we'll off.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Oh 100% agreed! Kudos to the stylist for CM. I think specially for Karan they are doing a great job with his outfits. I like every single thing he wears, it’s very different than other ITV hero’s I have seen.

I guess karan wears his own cloths 😆😆
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Same 👍🏼

Their day to day dressing is common as well as unique. I had always liked Ginni's dress was according to her status, she was simple patiyala wearing with less makeup before marriage, and after marriage she is wearing a Lil heavy yet carriable dresses- yet they retained the simplicity of character and didn't transform her 180⁰

Aditya had been constant, simple, classy and dashing. He gives the vibe of someone who is independent and we'll off.

True, else 90% heroines after marriage directly switch to saree and jewellery 😂😹
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True, else 90% heroines after marriage directly switch to saree and jewellery 😂😹

Lol with proper jwellery and party makeup 😆