Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I want Aditya and Ginni both to accept their feelings now. They have developed an strong emotional bond with each other and their ease and comfort with each other is so nice to see as a couple. They should not hide their feelings anymore. ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ‘©πŸ»β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ»

Let story progress with them together as a happy lovy dovy couple…❀️

I dont even want separation , misunderstanding but thats not possible in ITV something will take place but thats ok πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I dont mind if serial ends in 6-8 months but I dont want unnecessary dragging πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Lets enjoy beautiful story with happy memories and Gitya scenes 😍🀩πŸ₯°

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FariaJuthi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here! I want proper confession then all the dram which these two will fight together!

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed! I have been saying the same for a long time now. We need a proper confession! If they do get married AGAIN then they better tell each other how they truly feel.

Honestly, I started watching this show because I know it’s not going to be for long. KW said his only free for 6-7 months so, it will probably end by early next year and I am happy with it. I like this space than the ones that goes on and on forever with nonsense story line.