Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I cant stop laughing on both of your comments 😂🤣😂🤣😂 seriously cardboard office and one night baby 🤪🤣😂

* Adi looking hot 🤩😍

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

I cant stop laughing on both of your comments 😂🤣😂🤣😂 seriously cardboard office and one night baby 🤪🤣😂

* Adi looking hot 🤩😍

@bold I died laughing after reading these comments! 😅😂 who knows Gitya doesn’t even have to work that hard… they just look at each other and KW’s hotness and BAMMMM we have kids 😂

Also, I didn’t get why they thought aunties would give them condoms. If anything they wouldn’t! because their massion is to ask couples when they are having kids 🤣

I was so into KW I didn’t even pay that much attention to the VFX 😅 He looked so handsome 😍🥰😍

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

* Adi looking hot 🤩😍

In real life many couples take months or years to conceive. In itv couples do it just for once and voila BABY ON BOARD

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold I died laughing after reading these comments! 😅😂 who knows Gitya doesn’t even have to work that hard… they just look at each other and KW’s hotness and BAMMMM we have kids 😂

Na na na na they have to show SR episode. Bacche eye sex se nahi hote😳

Also, I didn’t get why they thought aunties would give them condoms. If anything they wouldn’t! because their massion is to ask couples when they are having kids 🤣

I was so into KW I didn’t even pay that much attention to the VFX 😅 He looked so handsome 😍🥰😍

That's why I notice all this. I am not into wahi🤪

Word Count: 1

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

bold : Hahahahaa soo true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 shadi ko kitna time hua? khushkhabar kab de rahe ho 🤪
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

In real life many couples take months or years to conceive. In itv couples do it just for once and voila BABY ON BOARD

i know yar seriously i always had this question planing shanning nahi… aur most of time some rain sequence or holi bhang or drunk kuch bhi hota hain 1 din and tada baby 🤪🤣😂 itna simple hota to acha hota real me 🤷🏻‍♀️
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

Omg🤣

Baby does come on board but in last or 2nd last episode, Wahi also rightly put(which made NF blush☺️🤣) itni jaldi pyaar hojayegaa toh phir kiya rahega phir aapko bacchaa chahiye hogaa🤣🤣

They do make more efforts ofcourse but the makers ofcourse don't show all the daily routine work and important bedroom matters🤣

Only when it is needed, like back hugs in night coming closer to and then the rest is upto your imagination😆😆it's obvious kay ab kia hogaa😆

A.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

The post has the first reactions I had when I saw this scene... But all I was thankful for was ki Aditya has some work!

He isn't as jobless as other MLs.

But nevetheless, itna exclusive office kaise was still a question in back of my mind 🤣 aisa office mera ho toh mein roz jau office.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

The post has the first reactions I had when I saw this scene... But all I was thankful for was ki Aditya has some work!

He isn't as jobless as other MLs.

But nevetheless, itna exclusive office kaise was still a question in back of my mind 🤣 aisa office mera ho toh mein roz jau office.

Perhaps makers came to know about our trolling over Adi being jobless despite of a huge sinking business empire and chain of hotels toh usku kaam pe laga diaa😆

As for the office setup, yeah you will never get bored but I can't say the same about your business partners😆

A.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

This is Amritsar kudiye 🤪