Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeh ginni ka nightmare jo ab nikla woh gitya fans ka nightmare tha jb yeh bts reel dekha tb😆😆🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@bold Not gonna lie, I live in Canada and what Sam said about the culture was not entirely wrong. But this is my first time seeing ML’s character getting bashed in a drama, usually I see everyone bashing the FL. I wonder how come Ginni didn’t react to Adi having open relationships in Canada. I am only saying it because she seemed to be raised in a small town, conservative family and quite sheltered so, it’s hard to see her being this open minded. She wasn’t even a bit upset when Sam said all those things about Adi 🤔 given that Adi technically without knowing slept with her bhabi 🤦🏼‍♀️

Even i personally didnt like the part that Ginni was shown all ok listening about all the one night stands her husband had in Canada . She should at-least question him something related to the same once back home . Not just that ,loved seeing Adi all ready to marry her again , but he announced it without even asking her was a but off for me . Yes he did it to show her importance in his life but not taking her opinion in this matter was something they should have covered . Hope they cover a Gitya convo regarding this tmmrw .
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Btw i hope am not talking too much of feminism here but showing Adi throwing all his clothes around the room everyday and Ginni picking and checking everything before the laundry also doesn't seem to be like a sharing equalities waala thing . Adi is not a child to throw his clothes around the room everyday 😂 he is someone shown to have lived a lonely life and doing all his chores alone and such a person cannot be shown so shabbily . And Ginni is also not someone who will be ok wen someone doesnt do the work they themselves should be doing . Yes it is a normal husband wife daily routine but why only the wife doing ? Ek do din Adi bhi apni wife ke kapde ka laundry kar sakta hai .. And such sweet gestures will actually be adorable to see

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hamara Aditya saccha aashiq hai. Acc to Wahi he shot that devil scene just for fun. Hopefully it will remain that.

Good for IF traffic badh gaya.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Even i personally didnt like the part that Ginni was shown all ok listening about all the one night stands her husband had in Canada . She should at-least question him something related to the same once back home . Not just that ,loved seeing Adi all ready to marry her again , but he announced it without even asking her was a but off for me . Yes he did it to show her importance in his life but not taking her opinion in this matter was something they should have covered . Hope they cover a Gitya convo regarding this tmmrw .

@bold Exactly, my point! At the beginning of the show I would have understood why she didn’t bother because she was not into him or knew him. But now they are fully into each other’s personal space, acting like husband and wife and showing so much support and care for each other… it’s weird how you won’t even show a bit of reaction to Adi’s ONS.

What I don’t like and I am going to be honest is that they are not saying ‘we like each other’ or any sort of verbal communication to confirm they are continuing this marriage. It’s all confusing because they are so lovey dovey but it’s not confirmed from either side. And on top of that Adi said he will re-marry her (which is great) but how does he know that she is willing to marry him?! No, consent taken and it was all about lectures on tappar 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

I am still confused on their sleeping arrangements 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Btw i hope am not talking too much of feminism here but showing Adi throwing all his clothes around the room everyday and Ginni picking and checking everything before the laundry also doesn't seem to be like a sharing equalities waala thing . Adi is not a child to throw his clothes around the room everyday 😂 he is someone shown to have lived a lonely life and doing all his chores alone and such a person cannot be shown so shabbily . And Ginni is also not someone who will be ok wen someone doesnt do the work they themselves should be doing . Yes it is a normal husband wife daily routine but why only the wife doing ? Ek do din Adi bhi apni wife ke kapde ka laundry kar sakta hai .. And such sweet gestures will actually be adorable to see

valid point but not possible yar ye husbands laundry karte hi nahi bilkul 🙆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️ Adi is being typical husband now so wo nahi karega 😂
sreeja_rox thumbnail

@bold Exactly, my point! At the beginning of the show I would have understood why she didn’t bother because she was not into him or knew him. But now they are fully into each other’s personal space, acting like husband and wife and showing so much support and care for each other… it’s weird how you won’t even show a bit of reaction to Adi’s ONS.

What I don’t like and I am going to be honest is that they are not saying ‘we like each other’ or any sort of verbal communication to confirm they are continuing this marriage. It’s all confusing because they are so lovey dovey but it’s not confirmed from either side. And on top of that Adi said he will re-marry her (which is great) but how does he know that she is willing to marry him?! No, consent taken and it was all about lectures on tappar 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

There sleeping arrangements are confusing but I think we need to think that they are sleeping on the same bed . If u remember in the argument scene , Adi tells Ginni sarcastically to have the whole bed to sleep for the day . That line says that they sleep on the same bed but why is the scene still nit shown ti us viewers is kinda weird . They have left it on us to assume .
bereaved thumbnail

THE REEL POSTED BY KARAN WAS A FACADE? For fans? To confuse them. This was silly and brilliant. 😂

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i was reading your comment seriously and ur last line i burst into laughter 😂🫢 they must be sharing bed i feel 😆😆 coz in todays episode it was so typical couple thing he was chilling on bed eating halwa and she was roaming in room with eas doing his laundry and both chatting joking 🤩 ab bacha kya hain na share karne jaisa 🥱
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

WHAT DID I JUST LEARN ?????

SHALL I CRY OR LAUGH OR CONCENTRATE IN BLOWING MY NOSE ???? 🥺