Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really do not want any "I love you" tomorrow cause what he said today was better than those three words 😭

The confession was top notch.

Also, though it is extremely surprising for me to believe but Adi is actually giving a really really tough competition to Laurie in the little throbbing heart of mine ❀️

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a journey......😭😭😭πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😭😭

Safar khubsurat hai....manzil se bhi....πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😭πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

https://twitter.com/riti_ramisha/status/1579684876105977856?s=20&t=9HiQE63QYnfebaahh3iPLw

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

I loved the pehli kasam part He said β€œmaine kabhi kisi ko apni kasam nahi di. Par tumhe de raha hoon. Apni zindagi ki pehli kasam.”

We have all given our kasams carefree from bachpan, whether it is to swear our friends to something or cajole our parents. But Adi knew from childhood that no one loved him enough to take his kasam seriously. Until Ginni.

Ginni is the light of his soul. He was a shell, caged by his past trauma, till he met her and came alive. She is like his God, who breathed life into him - an analogy that Aditya used today.

So he gifted her with his first kasam - because he knows that, after his mother, only Ginni will do anything to keep it ❀️

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, I did too. We bitched about the stupidity that was the hospital scenes. Glad they paid attention.

Wahi owned the episode!! Sheer perfection!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You are the same Sreeja from Twitter?! Nice!!

Hey namitha yea am the same sreeja from twitter . !!! Yes the hospital scene was also one . No one generally gives admission so easily if it is a gun shot case . But again i will give them a maafi coz from the hospital track Gitya storyline growth has been amazing . Though the love track and confession got a bit fast tracked as everything happened in 2-3 weeks but we are already 80+ episodes old . We were a bit slow in the beginning which the makers have caught up now . And am super eager to see how romantic Adi will be post the dhaba fire
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

What a journey......😭😭😭πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😭😭

Safar khubsurat hai....manzil se bhi....πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯😭πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

https://twitter.com/riti_ramisha/status/1579684876105977856?s=20&t=9HiQE63QYnfebaahh3iPLw

I haven't seen yet but the reviews have been insane! ❀️

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I haven't seen yet but the reviews have been insane! ❀️

Haven't seen it either!!!! Getting updates from twitter and yes the reviews are rave.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay The episode was super emo! ❀️

Like you won't catch a break. Everyone has done their part really well, From Gulabo who played the role of a person in shock extremely well to Ginni whose dialogue delivery felt very very realistic.

It was a good episode and tomorrow is gonna be even more better because I can't wait for Adi and Ginni to hug after all this fire fiasco.

BUT-

Here I come -

I still found goof-ups πŸ˜†

Meme content Unlocked. πŸ€ͺ

I tried not to! I swear I tried to concentrate just on the scenes but kya karun dikh hi gaya mereko! 😳

PerfectStart thumbnail
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Okay The episode was super emo! ❀️

Like you won't catch a break. Everyone has done their part really well, From Gulabo who played the role of a person in shock extremely well to Ginni whose dialogue delivery felt very very realistic.

It was a good episode and tomorrow is gonna be even more better because I can't wait for Adi and Ginni to hug after all this fire fiasco.

BUT-

Here I come -

I still found goof-ups πŸ˜†

Meme content Unlocked. πŸ€ͺ

I tried not to! I swear I tried to concentrate just on the scenes but kya karun dikh hi gaya mereko! 😳

Thank you so much for always tagging me. I will comment when I will watch the episode.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Today’s episode in few lines I am speechless 😭 …

Adi to Ginni ”meri jaan meri zindagi tum ho β€œβ€οΈ
Adi to Ginni β€œMujh jaise lakhon mil jayenge par tum ek hi ho Ginni ❀️

We knew that tday epi ll be a very emotional one 😭😭😭😭 but seems PH has raised the bar higher this time...they out did themselves πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The reviews are insane on Twitter

Read both NiRan were phenomenal tdayπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Tell me Sia the forehead scene ...the scene where Adi is cupping Ginni’s face, is in tday epi or kal ayega

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago