Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Jacket ho ya shirt maaf kar dete hai aj poor editors ko coz the episode was so damn amazing ..!! The writers, director, Karan Niyati and our Gitya all were fab .

I am excited to see full on romantic Adi now 😂

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

What a beautiful episode and an absolutely gorgeous confession!! 🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please tell me ulti khopdi is gonna break that Kasam nd save her chichad singh😭

Am I the only one who felt gulabo Ji's part was overdone or i am just soooo in love with these two that sab pheeke nazar aa rhe h😕

KW u owned the episode!!❤️

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

Please tell me ulti khopdi is gonna break that Kasam nd save her chichad singh😭

Am I the only one who felt gulabo Ji's part was overdone or i am just soooo in love with these two that sab pheeke nazar aa rhe h😕

KW u owned the episode!!❤️

gulabi ji’s part was actually overdone . The photo bahana was lame . Photos can easily be again printed and framed why risking ur life for that ? Plus even gulabo ji’s acting was OTT for me . Was it the character or was it the actor not sure but gulabo ji scene was stupidity . But wt the end they needed aone reason to get Gitya inside there so it was Gulabo ji
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What a fabulous episode!! Absolutely beautiful!! Wahi was sheer perfection!!

I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

I think when he jumps in the fire , there was a guy from whom he snatched that jacket or shirt 😆

That was actually a realistic touch. Adi would have burned to crisp immediately.

Usually, ITV doesn’t get anything right but for a change they showed something so simple and real!!

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That was actually a realistic touch. Adi would have burned to crisp immediately.

Usually, ITV doesn’t get anything right but for a change they showed something so simple and real!!

I think you only pointed it out on twitter also . It was actually very valid . Whatever be it the episode was owned by Wahi today . This guy has returned to tv with a bang . What a show . Excited to watch the remaining episodes .
Namita-M thumbnail

Yes, I did too. We bitched about the stupidity that was the hospital scenes. Glad they paid attention.

Wahi owned the episode!! Sheer perfection!! 👍🏼

You are the same Sreeja from Twitter?! Nice!!

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Karan Wahi the actor >>>>>

The more I see him the more I get in awe of him.

Like he is perfect, literally perfect.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

gulabi ji’s part was actually overdone . The photo bahana was lame . Photos can easily be again printed and framed why risking ur life for that ? Plus even gulabo ji’s acting was OTT for me . Was it the character or was it the actor not sure but gulabo ji scene was stupidity . But wt the end they needed aone reason to get Gitya inside there so it was Gulabo ji

I don't know if it's only me but I have ALWAYS found gulabo's scenes to be too OTT.