Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Has she taken Gurleen to a hospital & offered her a proper treatment?

This is what she needs the most

But instead she was forced to marry & hide her illness. Cheater Shailja

I don't think Gurleen even knows what is wrong with her.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Kitni giri huyi aurat hai. Apni beti ki nahi toh phir kisi ki sagi nahi.

She’s just as despicable as Ambar!!

She's just Atrocious.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monsi08

Best confession that I ever saw on tv … ❤️ no gol mol baatein .. no special arrangement to say the 3 magic words … no delaying it … to the point baat .. both of them said what was there in their minds …

As we knew always that Ginni would never assume that Adi wants her … but it was good to see that she told him and he immediately clarified it …

He told her that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her … I love u nahi keh paya .. but it wasn’t needed after all that he said already .. was it 😊

Adi is trapped in the fire and come what may Ginni would never leave him there and we would get an intense scene of them

I see a shot where Adi is looking at something on the floor inside burnt dhaba .. may be he found a clue about who burnt the dhaba … Sam ki lanka lagegi ab 😆

One question … what happened to Mrs Randhawa? Last I remember Ambar said he has to do something about her ya aisa kuchh … off the track baat poochh li .. menu achanak se Mrs Randhawa Di chinta ho gayi si 😆

PS Trying tagging first time … 🙈

Confession was really cute and natural...as soon as he realises that he is in love and Ginni has changed his life he just wanted to the 3 magical words ...to tell her hw he wanna spend his whole life with her🥰💞💕.

His alter-ego was super funny 🤣🤣

If Adi's confession process is cute and natural, Ginni's one ll be an intense one...aag ke beech mein confession ...ek kiss aur hug banta hai boss 💋💏🔥❤

Do tag us often dear🤗

Mrs. Randhawa has disappeared in the thin air 😆

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today’s episode in few lines I am speechless 😭 …

Adi to Ginni ”meri jaan meri zindagi tum ho “❤️
Adi to Ginni “Mujh jaise lakhon mil jayenge par tum ek hi ho Ginni ❤️

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

"Tumhare bina Mera hai hi kon ginni"😭😭

I can'ttttt.....today's episode was something else.....koi bacha lo USS bande ko😭💔....ginni just take him out and hug him tight ,never to let him go😭

*Me howling in a corner rn*😭

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

we got real channa mereya song today ❤️ Mehfil me teri hum na rahe to gam to nahi hain, kisse humare najdikiyo ke kam to nahi hain 😥

Gityas emotions 😘😢 specially last 7 mins of episode

Wahi outstanding performance again his eyes body language, voice everything yar he fits in every situation so well 😢😢🔥❤️

*Gitya fans will love episode but , will find few flaws in editing 😑

Gulabo was doing overacting 🤪

Tayaji did a great job again called fire brigade 😆 baki sare baldinse pani daal rahe the 🤷🏻‍♀️

Precap: Adi inside fire and blast 😥

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Today’s episode in few lines I am speechless 😭 …

Adi to Ginni ”meri jaan meri zindagi tum ho “❤️
Adi to Ginni “Mujh jaise lakhon mil jayenge par tum ek hi ho Ginni ❤️

Omg😔😔😳😳😭😭😥😥😥

Word Count: 1

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing episode . Karan Wahi is just stealing all the episodes with each passing day . Is this what experience says ? He is just too good in what ever he does and deserves all the praises . And Niyati too omg what a performance . Both together are such a perfect cast for this show which demands real acting and not OTT acting . Adi’s love towards Ginni could be seen so clearly . As Armaan said in the last episode , Adi is ready to give away his life if it is to save Ginni . Amazing top notch episode . I am gonna watch the episode on loop today . Gulabo ji scene personally didnt like, felt OTT . But my main doubt abhi bhi hai ki after jumping into the fire from where did Adi’s extra shirt come 😂

P.S. after Adi is out of the fire now he will go on full romantic mode now and Ginni might try shying away . Excited for the track .

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Amazing episode . Karan Wahi is just stealing all the episodes with each passing day . Is this what experience says ? He is just too good in what ever he does and deserves all the praises . And Niyati too omg what a performance . Both together are such a perfect cast for this show which demands real acting and not OTT acting . Adi’s love towards Ginni could be seen so clearly . As Armaan said in the last episode , Adi is ready to give away his life if it is to save Ginni . Amazing top notch episode . I am gonna watch the episode on loop today . Gulabo ji scene personally didnt like, felt OTT . But my main doubt abhi bhi hai ki after jumping into the fire from where did Adi’s extra shirt come 😂

P.S. after Adi is out of the fire now he will go on full romantic mode now and Ginni might try shying away . Excited for the track .

Gitya were amazing 🥲 That extra jacket someone threw while Adi was jumping in fire, inthink thats editing mistake 🤦🏻‍♀️ @bold me too excited for same 😘😘
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I think when he jumps in the fire , there was a guy from whom he snatched that jacket or shirt 😆