Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Gaaon walo!

Aaj mai bahut udaas thi kyuki mai Kdrama Ship which was suppose to sail ko director ne aise hi beech majhdhar me chor kar end kar diya 😭

My fav couple got the soppy ending ( which was correct acc to their character) aur 2nd couple ko confession Diya 😭

Angst, longing, care, concern everything was there between them bas romance nahi hona tha nahi hua, they didn't even shake hands, didn't say I like you 😭

Although what was i even expecting a romance in a Psych- thriller 🤔

But watching Adi reliving his moments with Ginni, realising his love and almost confession made me tearfully happy.

Mohabbat ko izhar ki zarurat hai warna yeh Bina paani k paude ki tarah sookh jati hai...

Thanks for listening to my rant 🥺

Even I have experienced the feeling that when a couple leaves mid way without a proper confession.

Not from K drama but from Hindi serial only.

But Adi Ginni k saath aisa nai hoga

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Taai-The Chimmi hitting Gurleen today was so pathetic! She held her hair and literally pulled it by force to coax truth out of her. 🤢

Chimmi is just a horrible woman all around. She doesn't treat Gurleen nicely,no wonder she was thrash with Ginny. She has no value for anyone. Tayaji seems to be such a absent father.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi 👋

Hw r u dear?

No worry..u were busy kya ...didn't see u in forum

Was very busy, As I had to complete my work as a teacher. My students have their exam this Sunday. So extra classes and all made me busy

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Acha chalta hoon duaoon mai yaad rakhna

FerxH5PVsAAqam0.jpeg

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Best confession that I ever saw on tv … ❤️ no gol mol baatein .. no special arrangement to say the 3 magic words … no delaying it … to the point baat .. both of them said what was there in their minds …

As we knew always that Ginni would never assume that Adi wants her … but it was good to see that she told him and he immediately clarified it …

He told her that he wants to spend the rest of his life with her … I love u nahi keh paya .. but it wasn’t needed after all that he said already .. was it 😊

Adi is trapped in the fire and come what may Ginni would never leave him there and we would get an intense scene of them

I see a shot where Adi is looking at something on the floor inside burnt dhaba .. may be he found a clue about who burnt the dhaba … Sam ki lanka lagegi ab 😆

One question … what happened to Mrs Randhawa? Last I remember Ambar said he has to do something about her ya aisa kuchh … off the track baat poochh li .. menu achanak se Mrs Randhawa Di chinta ho gayi si 😆

PS Trying tagging first time … 🙈

Edited by monsi08 - 2 years ago
musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

🤣🤣 Heroine ko realize Karan’s bhi zaroori hai. Plus, fir is different than a bullet. It’s going to freak Ginni out.

Adi is going to be deliciously smoked by the time Ginni gets to him to hug him tightly!! Chipku rehna Ginni!!

Don’t let go ever!!

Waah...Kya Baat Kar Di

Ginni shouldn't let go ever agar case Adi ka hai to. Usko chipak ke hi rahe woh

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Was very busy, As I had to complete my work as a teacher. My students have their exam this Sunday. So extra classes and all made me busy

Why do teachers take extra classes ? Genuine question. 🥺

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

"Iss decision kay peechay pressure nahi wajah hai aur woh wajah tum ho....

Tum muje mujhse bhi ziada samajhnay lagi hoo..."

"Mere liye kiya sahi hai yeh tumse behtar aur koi nahi jaanta.....

Aur yeh jo tum naya Adi dekh rahi hoo isski wajah bhi tum ho...."

Omg Adi what did you do????😭 How can Ambar be so cruel to his own son and burn his son's loving and innocent heart😡😡

Man!!!! he was almost there...they were almost there....but fate has something else in store for them.... that's the most beautiful love confession ever, Adi didn't just carried away, he knows well that he's changing and the most beautiful part was when he asked her about her opinion on remarriage because he announced it without her consent..."tum mere decision se agree karti ho naa...???? how pure and innocent was that.... I can never hate any villain more than Ambar if he destroys his own son's happiness.

Confession is incomplete...makers know how long will this take for the full confession.

🥺🥺🥺🥺

Goodnight all of you!!!!

A.

Beautifully penned down ❤️

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Same!! He just told her what he feels and said his decision was a force of hands.

Ginni will understand him and their relationship. She was worried when she spoke to Santo but Adi literally cleared it up.

I’m excited for Ginni to realize that she loves Adi.

Definitely! I'm loving the open channel of communication these two have, really, and as much as angst is great entertainment, it doesn't NEED to be prolonged.

In thinking that post the fire and Adi saving her Ginni will realise how much he is willing to risk for her, and that will push her towards confronting her feelings for him!

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

"Iss decision kay peechay pressure nahi wajah hai aur woh wajah tum ho....

Tum muje mujhse bhi ziada samajhnay lagi hoo..."

"Mere liye kiya sahi hai yeh tumse behtar aur koi nahi jaanta.....

Aur yeh jo tum naya Adi dekh rahi hoo isski wajah bhi tum ho...."

Omg Adi what did you do????😭 How can Ambar be so cruel to his own son and burn his son's loving and innocent heart😡😡

Man!!!! he was almost there...they were almost there....but fate has something else in store for them.... that's the most beautiful love confession ever, Adi didn't just carried away, he knows well that he's changing and the most beautiful part was when he asked her about her opinion on remarriage because he announced it without her consent..."tum mere decision se agree karti ho naa...???? how pure and innocent was that.... I can never hate any villain more than Ambar if he destroys his own son's happiness.

Confession is incomplete...makers know how long will this take for the full confession.

🥺🥺🥺🥺

Goodnight all of you!!!!

A.

Wahi nailed it today.😎

The expressions and restlessness were good.❤️👍

And the dialogues 🔥👍❤️

Kushwant interfered from heaven 😎😭

Arey bapuji chen ki neend soja re

Tohadi kudi nu sona hot munda sembhalen vaste haiga🔥

Kyun apna tey sada khoon jeloney haigey tusi khamon kha

Amber, sam tey shailja nu apney pas bulalo tey sade uttey thoda rehem kardo.

Waheguruji nu sadi yeh ardas zerur sunana.