Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Today’s episode dedicated to Wahi πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ» His acting was superb today , emotions were real and pure. He was completely in Adityas shoes πŸ₯²πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Overall decent episode

Adi Ginni conversation was apt , they have developed and emotional bond with each other which can be clearly seen now ❀️

Shailaja Sam are just crazy people anyways let them be 😚

Gulabo being happy for remarriage is right its about her daughter’s life πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Surpreet has always treated/accepted Adi as her son i guess from her conversation πŸ™‚

Ambar will be Ambar no comments 😏

Looking forward for Dhaba fire and Ginni kidnapping now πŸ‘©πŸ»β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨πŸ» Gityas confession might be stored there 🀞🏻🀞🏻

Sorry for extra late reply, thank you for the tag

And a nice analysis as always.

The episode was emotional one but a very good one

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Same here . I didnt watch it either .. About the precap . Why is Adi confessing so soon ?? Uske pehle koi hot scene ya sonething to minimum dikhaate 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Itna dose de diya hai CVs ne to ab emotional content par zyada focus karenge.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Adi's love realisation, practicing for confession was like a marham to my Kdrama se zakhmi hua dil

Adi sitting and realising all the things Ginni had done for him. Koi benam si feelings thi Jin ko naam milgaya ❀️i really love Arman today- he probed and probed Adi jab tak he didn't made him realise his love.

Armaan- Tu yeh sab Ginni k liye kyu kar Raha hai?

Adi- coz I care for her.

Armaan- sirf care, why did you defended her?

Adi- coz it's my duty πŸ˜†

Arman was relentless until he made Adi realise it.

I know this is a Lil rush, but it was the sweetest thing I have seen in a while ❀️

Same with Ginni talking to Santo, I wish they would have shown Santo talking to Ginni it's would have more impact.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am watching it right now....

KW☺️

"Ginni meri zumedaari hai...uss kay liye ladna meri duty hai"

ufffffff... even the dialogues given to him are as mesmerizing as KW himself

A.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

So Shailaja has no qualms about using Simran for doing her dirty work. She doesn't care that this woman was conning her family. It's all about creating trouble for Ginni. Good thing Supreet saw that and confronted Shailaja. And she warned them about trying to create problems for Adi and Ginni.

The Gitya scene in the beginning was pretty good. Ginni wanted to talk about remarriage but knew it wasn't the right time. He was having some shoulder pain and she understood its because of his stress. She gave him massage and asked him to talk to his father. Aditya agreed. BTW both were wearing same shade of blue, it looked nice on both.

Supreet was also massaging Ambar's shoulder. Why this parallel with Gitya.πŸ˜†

Adi comes there and Supreet leaves, sensing probably Adi wanted to talk to his father.

I liked the fact Aditya is still not ready to let go all the hurt that Ambar caused him since childhood. He will probably forgive but not forget. He recounts all the hurt and pain Ambar caused him since childhood. Master Manipulator Ambar tells him he knows that their relationship won't be mended in one day. But he asks for chance.

Ambar is slowly building back Adi's trust to use against Ginni. Ginni is unknowingly helping Ambar in war he has declared against her.

A nice analysis Devashree...

Adi, Ginni are stars definitely, but Supreet is so good

I don't like when she tolerates Amber, why to massage his shoulders. She is doing all of this cause of some Majboori

Toxic like Amber doesn't deserve any mercy

devashree_h thumbnail

We got a really soft, realistic almost confession. Adi already knew Ginni was special to him. He just did not know what to name it. Armaan helped him give it a name. Loved how Adi's alter ego helped him cope up with nervousness. He made Adi close his eyes and reminisce moments with Ginni. This gave clarity to Adi. I liked how Ginni was busy with Khushwant's pic but Adi was trying to get her attention.πŸ˜† And then when he asked about remarriage, she said No, scaring Bechara Adi.πŸ˜† She thought he was doing it under pressure, but Adi assures her there a reason. He hesitates, but then closes his eyes to remember their moments. Just look at Ginni staring at Adi here with wonder in her eyes. And then, Adi confesses what Ginni means to him. Simple and so beautiful.

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

In that war, Adi will be the biggest loser.

Feel pity for him

He is born in a family who cares less about family values except his grandpa and uncle.

And that massage parallel was funny though 🀣🀣

I hope sam is arrested for burning the dabba.

I want to see her getting trashed in the prison by some fat bully prisoners who are no lesser than wrestlers.

I want her smashed and made to do all work in the prison.

And sprinkle the petrol in jail. She should get to know how it feels when you have fire around you 😠

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I am watching it right now....

KW☺️

"Ginni meri zumedaari hai...uss kay liye ladna meri duty hai"

ufffffff... even the dialogues given to him are as mesmerizing as KW himself

A.

His breaking voice in precap lnnmake u cry i swear😭😭😭...the way he gives Ginni his kasam πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Thankyou for the update Sia❀️❀️

Yeh plan toh Ambar bhi nahi soch saka, I wonder whose more pathetic and evil, Ambar alone aur Dimmi(Dayan and Chimmi) but Ambar is a one man army I believe😈 glad that atleast both the Dayans were caught and none other than Queen Supreet😎 I still think that Supreet has hidden motives but for now I am loving her.

Supreet is so good,

But this is ITV, every character apart from leads have motives..

No wonders if Supreet disappoints us

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I am a sucker for those kind of scenes. Physical intimacy which is a result of more deeper emotional situation. I think we might get something during the Dhabha burning, not intimacy but deeper emotional connect between them. Right now they are in a fluffy mode, nothing is challenging their love. The villains are all hovering around them. The Dhabha burning will probably start the sinister ploys involving them. And Ambar is waiting to pounce.

Such an amazing comment Devashree...

This is he first challenge of Gitya's love

The success of their first challenge will develop a strong emotional connect

Dying to see such connection