Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Nope. I have had enough angst for a lifetime at this point. Unless they're going to IMMEDIATELY talk it out if he makes that statement?

We no Manifesting NOTHING!!!! 🥱😃

Yaaarrrr chup.

I want angst.

Gimme it.

likh ke do.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Taai-The Chimmi hitting Gurleen today was so pathetic! She held her hair and literally pulled it by force to coax truth out of her. 🤢

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Taai-The Chimmi hitting Gurleen today was so pathetic! She held her hair and literally pulled it by force to coax truth out of her. 🤢

It was very disturbing to watch that🤢

Poor Gurleen she has no one to share her pain...i think she ll open up to GiTya or at least to Ginni in the upcoming episodes 🤔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

It was very disturbing to watch that🤢

Poor Gurleen she has no one to share her pain...i think she ll open up to GiTya or at least to Ginni in the upcoming episodes 🤔

Yk in one of the previous episodes Chimmi said "Ambar's Sons are his sar ka taaj my daughters are sar ka Dard". It was so pathetic. Mothers like her raise their daughters with one goal entirely, aka getting married and then they go about badmouthing their daughters for not achieving anything in life. I hated that scene so much.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yk in one of the previous episodes Chimmi said "Ambar's Sons are his sar ka taaj my daughters are sar ka Dard". It was so pathetic. Mothers like her raise their daughters with one goal entirely, aka getting married and then they go about badmouthing their daughters for not achieving anything in life. I hated that scene so much.

Shailaja is the root of the prob in her family 🤢 and Manleen has gone after her only😵🤢

Her goal is to marry off her daughters to rich families only🤢

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Shailaja is the root of the prob in her family 🤢 and Manleen has gone after her only😵🤢

Her goal is to marry off her daughters to rich families only🤢

Exactly. She wants all the praises and accolades but didn't ever let any thought about it in her daughter's minds.

All she wants is the whole pie without having to do anything to procure it, if you know what I mean.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The weird harmony here 🤣

Weirdly perfect harmony🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Her only love is laddu🤣 woh chahti hai kay uskay aur uskay ladduus kay beech mein koi na aaye, even if it's her own daughter or her hubby, Chimmi aur uskay laddu baqi sab sar dard🤔😡

PerfectStart thumbnail

Chimmi😡😡😡

Yet to watch the episode...

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hello all 🤗

Watching the show from the beginning and loving GiTya, joined the forum a little late 😆