Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

He knws Sam evil... still standing 4 her in name f love 😡😡😡😡😡😡

That is the worst thing

I hate the way he doesn't care about his own family.

Bhai log pyaar mein pagal hote hain but unke liye joh loyal ho aur pyaar karte ho. Atleast uss insaan ko lage.

Isko pata hain kya kuch nahi kiya

Still....

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

I toh 10xxxxx forward

Sameeee 🤣

Word Count: 1

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aaj wahi ki post dekh kr lga dhaba wala fire episode abtk chlega usike bts dekhne milre stll 😆

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today’s episode : Adi realizes that Usko Ginni ki Adat hi gaye hai, Armaan comes and tells him he is in love with Ginni. Ginni talking to Santo on phone who teases her and Ginni is still not sure if Adi decided to get married to her out of the situation. Adi practicing to say Ginni three words. Ginni received her dad framed photo which she ordered.Sam burns the dhaba.Sailaja asking Gurleen and calls her husband to know the reason why she is here. She packs her suitcase and asks are to leave. Adi is trying to talk to ginni who is busy with the photo frame and tries to tell her that he is not marrying her out of pressure but there is a reason. He trie to say I love you but the photo frame fells and catch fire. Ginni is shocked. Santo call and tells that her family is inside the burning dhaba.

Precap : Adi saves everyone and get stuck in fire. Ginni doesn’t want to leave but he says tumhe meri kasam yahan mat ana.

https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1579274865953370112?s=46&t=ZqAHRhTQio2RACjx6kyJrQ

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Precap: Aditya Ginni saves gulabo but Aditya gets stuck inside fire alone. Ginni gets panicked “Adityaji jab tak aap nahi aaoge me nahi jaungi” Golide and Armaan tries to pull her away. Aditya said “ tumhe meri kasam hain please jao yahase”

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Today’s episode : Adi realizes that Usko Ginni ki Adat hi gaye hai, Armaan comes and tells him he is in love with Ginni. Ginni talking to Santo on phone who teases her and Ginni is still not sure if Adi decided to get married to her out of the situation. Adi practicing to say Ginni three words. Ginni received her dad framed photo which she ordered.Sam burns the dhaba.Sailaja asking Gurleen and calls her husband to know the reason why she is here. She packs her suitcase and asks are to leave. Adi is trying to talk to ginni who is busy with the photo frame and tries to tell her that he is not marrying her out of pressure but there is a reason. He trie to say I love you but the photo frame fells and catch fire. Ginni is shocked. Santo call and tells that her family is inside the burning dhaba.

Precap : Adi saves everyone and get stuck in fire. Ginni doesn’t want to leave but he says tumhe meri kasam yahan mat ana.

https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1579274865953370112?s=46&t=ZqAHRhTQio2RACjx6kyJrQ

Want to watch ADi armaan part 😍 and waiting for tomorrow desperately 🔥❤️
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

confession is almost done today 🥰 Adi conveyed his feelings about how he changed because of her, how she know him better, he wants to live life with her ❤️👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻 he has confessed his real feelings with her already. 🥰🥰 now only formality of I LoVe You is remaining … 😘

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 2 years ago
Akshu-gitya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Confession is almost done and Adi was so real too he dint add any drama now ginni has to say

Havaana thumbnail

Yeh kia badtameezi hai 😳 aesa precap dekar rula rahe hai 😳 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Havaana thumbnail

The confession and music