Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I was all happy with the pace of the story but confession ?? I still feel they are in the attraction / like phase but are yet to reach the love phase . They respect each other and cant do without each other now but love confession itna jaldi ?? 😂 An emotional bond and physical bond are different but atleast Adi can be shown trying to make some physical advancements towards Ginni . Kissing on cheek ans hand are ok but that is something which happens in the like/attraction phase . Sorry , just that i keep wondering about the chemistry these two will share when they will be sharing an intimate moment (am not talking about SR 😂 )

Can you elaborate? Do you mean more emotional physical intimacy?

Even I think they are in like/attracttion phase. Like Ginni has pretty much shot down more physical intimacy between them with her reactions. Once when he jokingly asks her if he should bathe her and once when they fought about C pkt.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Can you elaborate? Do you mean more emotional physical intimacy?

Even I think they are in like/attracttion phase. Like Ginni has pretty much shot down more physical intimacy between them with her reactions. Once when he jokingly asks her if he should bathe her and once when they fought about C pkt.

Yes more about emotional physical intimacy between the two . Till now we are getting more of there cute cheek kisses and all. A scene of them emotionally connecting in a deep level leading to a physical moment they two have which just happens in the heat of moment but either of them regretting . Just like an intimacy which happened in the heat of moment . I feel such a scene might help them to come out of the cute like/attraction phase also and enter the next stage .Kind of a realisation sort of a thing.
devashree_h thumbnail

Yes more about emotional physical intimacy between the two . Till now we are getting more of there cute cheek kisses and all. A scene of them emotionally connecting in a deep level leading to a physical moment they two have which just happens in the heat of moment but either of them regretting . Just like an intimacy which happened in the heat of moment . I feel such a scene might help them to come out of the cute like/attraction phase also and enter the next stage .Kind of a realisation sort of a thing.

I am a sucker for those kind of scenes. Physical intimacy which is a result of more deeper emotional situation. I think we might get something during the Dhabha burning, not intimacy but deeper emotional connect between them. Right now they are in a fluffy mode, nothing is challenging their love. The villains are all hovering around them. The Dhabha burning will probably start the sinister ploys involving them. And Ambar is waiting to pounce.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

I am a sucker for those kind of scenes. Physical intimacy which is a result of more deeper emotional situation. I think we might get something during the Dhabha burning, not intimacy but deeper emotional connect between them. Right now they are in a fluffy mode, nothing is challenging their love. The villains are all hovering around them. The Dhabha burning will probably start the sinister ploys involving them. And Ambar is waiting to pounce.

I swear on that . I crave to see such emotional physical intimacy scenes. Those scene are so damn powerful .

Talking about the villains , yes there are many hovering around them which they aren't aware of but hopefully they will sail through . Ambar is the greatest hurdle among all coz he wants Ginni out of Adi’s life and the new couple in love are only falling into Ambar’s den ,day by day . And yes before confession I want intimate scenes between the two … It will not just add to there cuteness and emotional connect but also show how physically also they crave for each other which is very important in every relation .

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

@green - That's the sad part. Finally he getting much needed love and peace in his life but his father is out there to destroy it again. Yes, he is going to be the collateral damage in the Ambar vs Ginni war.

Scam is pregnant so they won't trash her. Also, Scam has nuisance value just like Tayiji so she won't go anywhere.

They can actually give us some glimpses of prisoner preggo sam sitting in the cell, miserable 😜

devashree_h thumbnail

I swear on that . I crave to see such emotional physical intimacy scenes. Those scene are so damn powerful .

Talking about the villains , yes there are many hovering around them which they aren't aware of but hopefully they will sail through . Ambar is the greatest hurdle among all coz he wants Ginni out of Adi’s life and the new couple in love are only falling into Ambar’s den ,day by day . And yes before confession I want intimate scenes between the two … It will not just add to there cuteness and emotional connect but also show how physically also they crave for each other which is very important in every relation .

Especially Ginni because all this is new to her. They did show us glimpses of how she reacts to him, but we need something more. But I dont know if they will show it now since things are getting serious with Dhabha burning. And right now, in Ginni's life, Dhabha is more important than Adi.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Especially Ginni because all this is new to her. They did show us glimpses of how she reacts to him, but we need something more. But I dont know if they will show it now since things are getting serious with Dhabha burning. And right now, in Ginni's life, Dhabha is more important than Adi.

True that . Adi is shown all ok while going close to her but Ginni has butterflies running all inside her stomach . An intimate scene where both will be equally whipped will do wonders to there equation . Ginni now will be volatile but I still feel they can include these scenes also between all the drama . Sorry i think i wanna see those scenes so badly 😂
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tday epi belongs to Wahi ...he was fabulous in the emotional Adi scenes...questionning that evil Amber abt his wounded childhood, childhood loneliness, their strangled father and son relationship, his mom suffering and loneliness.

Agree that Amber is cunningly trapping Adi in his web but he ll the one who ll lose everything once his real face ll be exposed....Adi ll never ever forgive him to break his soul into pieces. Adi ll hate him beyond boundaries.

Love GiTya scene ...they sense and understand each other pain and do their best to heal each other.

Karamjali Bhagodi 🤬😡...i so wish i she could be jailed🤢

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Dhaba on fire 😭😭😭

I know re.

Should not be the case

Yeh Sam toh badi vamp hai

More than her Goldie is stupid

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aniash

They can actually give us some glimpses of prisoner preggo sam sitting in the cell, miserable 😜

That would be sheer perfection!!