Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

We are so alike in this...mei bhi yehi karnay wali hoon🤣

Bhaaaiiiii itna drama already an zindagi mein...aur nahi dekha jayega 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Same here . I didnt watch it either .. About the precap . Why is Adi confessing so soon ?? Uske pehle koi hot scene ya sonething to minimum dikhaate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're beyond speed in this lmao 🤣

It is vvvvv soon

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Today’s episode dedicated to Wahi 🙌🏻🙌🏻 His acting was superb today , emotions were real and pure. He was completely in Adityas shoes 🥲🙌🏻

Overall decent episode

Adi Ginni conversation was apt , they have developed and emotional bond with each other which can be clearly seen now ❤️

Shailaja Sam are just crazy people anyways let them be 😚

Gulabo being happy for remarriage is right its about her daughter’s life 🙋🏻‍♀️

Surpreet has always treated/accepted Adi as her son i guess from her conversation 🙂

Ambar will be Ambar no comments 😏

Looking forward for Dhaba fire and Ginni kidnapping now 👩🏻‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏻 Gityas confession might be stored there 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Just watched.

Skipped all amber Aditya scenes.

Not worth when the father is not genuine.

Still playing with his son's feelings.

Second betrayal gonna hit aditya real hard.

Hope he managed to stand strong.

That shailja is a clown from day one

Someday her own husband will kick her out.

Gulabo is foolish.

Why such big talks in front of an evil unpredictable woman

Now ur dabba os barbecued.

And sam the lesser said the better.

Why not take ur Goldie and run somewhere far

Overall skipped except Gitya scenes

devashree_h thumbnail

So Shailaja has no qualms about using Simran for doing her dirty work. She doesn't care that this woman was conning her family. It's all about creating trouble for Ginni. Good thing Supreet saw that and confronted Shailaja. And she warned them about trying to create problems for Adi and Ginni.

The Gitya scene in the beginning was pretty good. Ginni wanted to talk about remarriage but knew it wasn't the right time. He was having some shoulder pain and she understood its because of his stress. She gave him massage and asked him to talk to his father. Aditya agreed. BTW both were wearing same shade of blue, it looked nice on both.

Supreet was also massaging Ambar's shoulder. Why this parallel with Gitya.😆

Adi comes there and Supreet leaves, sensing probably Adi wanted to talk to his father.

I liked the fact Aditya is still not ready to let go all the hurt that Ambar caused him since childhood. He will probably forgive but not forget. He recounts all the hurt and pain Ambar caused him since childhood. Master Manipulator Ambar tells him he knows that their relationship won't be mended in one day. But he asks for chance.

Ambar is slowly building back Adi's trust to use against Ginni. Ginni is unknowingly helping Ambar in war he has declared against her.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

So Shailaja has no qualms about using Simran for doing her dirty work. She doesn't care that this woman was conning her family. It's all about creating trouble for Ginni. Good thing Supreet saw that and confronted Shailaja. And she warned them about trying to create problems for Adi and Ginni.

The Gitya scene in the beginning was pretty good. Ginni wanted to talk about remarriage but knew it wasn't the right time. He was having some shoulder pain and she understood its because of his stress. She gave him massage and asked him to talk to his father. Aditya agreed. BTW both were wearing same shade of blue, it looked nice on both.

Supreet was also massaging Ambar's shoulder. Why this parallel with Gitya.😆

Adi comes there and Supreet leaves, sensing probably Adi wanted to talk to his father.

I liked the fact Aditya is still not ready to let go all the hurt that Ambar caused him since childhood. He will probably forgive but not forget. He recounts all the hurt and pain Ambar caused him since childhood. Master Manipulator Ambar tells him he knows that their relationship won't be mended in one day. But he asks for chance.

Ambar is slowly building back Adi's trust to use against Ginni. Ginni is unknowingly helping Ambar in war he has declared against her.

In that war, Adi will be the biggest loser.

Feel pity for him

He is born in a family who cares less about family values except his grandpa and uncle.

And that massage parallel was funny though 🤣🤣

I hope sam is arrested for burning the dabba.

I want to see her getting trashed in the prison by some fat bully prisoners who are no lesser than wrestlers.

I want her smashed and made to do all work in the prison.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

In that war, Adi will be the biggest loser.

Feel pity for him

He is born in a family who cares less about family values except his grandpa and uncle.

And that massage parallel was funny though 🤣🤣

I hope sam is arrested for burning the dabba.

I want to see her getting trashed in the prison by some fat bully prisoners who are no lesser than wrestlers.

I want her smashed and made to do all work in the prison.

@green - That's the sad part. Finally he getting much needed love and peace in his life but his father is out there to destroy it again. Yes, he is going to be the collateral damage in the Ambar vs Ginni war.

Scam is pregnant so they won't trash her. Also, Scam has nuisance value just like Tayiji so she won't go anywhere.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniash

Just watched.

Skipped all amber Aditya scenes.

Not worth when the father is not genuine. 100% true, it gives more depression than relaxation

Still playing with his son's feelings.

Second betrayal gonna hit aditya real hard. Real hard🥺

Hope he managed to stand strong. I hope to have Ginni at his side when this happens or it is possible that she would have left or made to leave Cardboard mansion and Adi will leave the house in Ginni's search.

That shailja is a clown from day one And we know it from day one😆

Someday her own husband will kick her out.

Gulabo is foolish. Never liked the lady😳

Why such big talks in front of an evil unpredictable woman Like you said, foolish woman😆

Now ur dabba os barbecued.

And sam the lesser said the better. Once a dayan always a dayan

Why not take ur Goldie and run somewhere far

Overall skipped except Gitya scenes GiTya❤️❤️

Word Count: 1

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Today’s episode : Sailaja was behind all the drama, she gave Sam money and Supreet catches both. Ginni tells adi to say dil ki baat to his Dad. Adi and Amber emotional scene. They both hug each other but at the end Amber is Amber.

Precap : Adi trying to Say Magic’s words to Ginni but Khushwant picture falls and Ginni get restless . Sam is shown burning Dhaba.
https://twitter.com/duaa2418/status/1578549878653083648?s=46&t=b3nafTHLSEkQmsp74ZqosA

Thankyou for the update Sia❤️❤️

Yeh plan toh Ambar bhi nahi soch saka, I wonder whose more pathetic and evil, Ambar alone aur Dimmi(Dayan and Chimmi) but Ambar is a one man army I believe😈 glad that atleast both the Dayans were caught and none other than Queen Supreet😎 I still think that Supreet has hidden motives but for now I am loving her.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

They're beyond speed in this lmao 🤣

It is vvvvv soon

I was all happy with the pace of the story but confession ?? I still feel they are in the attraction / like phase but are yet to reach the love phase . They respect each other and cant do without each other now but love confession itna jaldi ?? 😂 An emotional bond and physical bond are different but atleast Adi can be shown trying to make some physical advancements towards Ginni . Kissing on cheek ans hand are ok but that is something which happens in the like/attraction phase . Sorry , just that i keep wondering about the chemistry these two will share when they will be sharing an intimate moment (am not talking about SR 😂 )
Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Thankyou for the update Sia❤️❤️

Yeh plan toh Ambar bhi nahi soch saka, I wonder whose more pathetic and evil, Ambar alone aur Dimmi(Dayan and Chimmi) but Ambar is a one man army I believe😈 glad that atleast both the Dayans were caught and none other than Queen Supreet😎 I still think that Supreet has hidden motives but for now I am loving her.

Thisss!!!Even I feel she is one person to watch out for and has still not played her cards....I will be the happiest if I am proved wrong by the cv's though😊