i guess she is wearing it's hidden cos of her dupatta

I tried to see but only a golden bangle is being seen

Hopefully she is wearing it 🤔

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Can you give a written update please.

In short, that its a drama...makers don't want them to be happy and drama is happening to bring back the spice when the show started

The show started them as strangers who didn't like each other so going away didn't matter to them but now since they love each other and will be at loggerheads it will be difficult...one will be in guilt trip and other will have dislike or hatred so now the angst drama will be fun like ishaqzaade

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

In short, that its a drama...makers don't want them to be happy and drama is happening to bring back the spice when the show started

The show started them as strangers who didn't like each other so going away didn't matter to them but now since they love each other and will be at loggerheads it will be difficult...one will be in guilt trip and other will have dislike or hatred so now the angst drama will be fun like ishaqzaade

Thanks a Lot.🤗

Good know Adi wont blame her for Daarji being in hospital, due to the media fiasco.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks a Lot.🤗

Good know Adi wont blame her for Daarji being in hospital, due to the media fiasco.

I wondering the same if Adi ll blame her or it ll be Ginni hate and Adi guilt track or vice versa🤔

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I wondering the same if Adi ll blame her or it ll be Ginni hate and Adi guilt track or vice versa🤔

I thought he might blame her and also start hating her. But looks like that wont happen. At least according to what KW said.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought he might blame her and also start hating her. But looks like that wont happen. At least according to what KW said.

Karan Wahi cannot be trusted 🤣 after his reel prank i dont trust this guy . Kabhi nahi 🤣🤣
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Karan Wahi cannot be trusted 🤣 after his reel prank i dont trust this guy . Kabhi nahi 🤣🤣

me too....i don't have ittu sa bharosa on him🤣and this interview i guess was taken before the media fiasco so after he is hospitalised track can go anywhere 🤔
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah Daarji health condition ll back fired on Ginni...may be somehow she ll know that Adi wanted to tell her the truth and feeling that she didn't give him a chance to talk