Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
this track ll run longer i think 😵

Ginni ll hv hate instead of guilt and Adi ll feel guilty😔 as his family are responsible here

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

this track ll run longer i think 😵

Ginni ll hv hate instead of guilt and Adi ll feel guilty😔 as his family are responsible here

Looks like...this time adi will try to mend things and ginni will be cold hearted and how adi brings her back or will he leave the Singh mansion

If they go regular ITV divorce track then they have to live together for 6 months before divorce actually happens

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Looks like...this time adi will try to mend things and ginni will be cold hearted and how adi brings her back or will he leave the Singh mansion

If they go regular ITV divorce track then they have to live together for 6 months before divorce actually happens

Goodness i can't imagine so much drama in the upcoming episodes ...i definitely needs a break🤢

Achelvi thumbnail

Goodness i can't imagine so much drama in the upcoming episodes ...i definitely needs a break🤢

Ppl got hooked to it mainly coz of gitya chemistry and mostly ppl will not watch if the separation track goes for long... already SM hype has gone down and many have expressed their displeasure of slap scene so makers will have to have gitya scenes together for ppl to watch

I started watching just a month back so if too much drama goes on then I will also stop watching and will read only updates

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Ppl got hooked to it mainly coz of gitya chemistry and mostly ppl will not watch if the separation track goes for long... already SM hype has gone down and many have expressed their displeasure of slap scene so makers will have to have gitya scenes together for ppl to watch

I started watching just a month back so if too much drama goes on then I will also stop watching and will read only updates

Yup the hype has gone down completely and it ll affect the team as despite low trps SM hype was their encouragement and SB was aware of it online popularity...if online goes off completely it ll be difficult for them to survive...they ll hv to bring GiTya back together in a way or another

Again we don't know the contract terms Beyond Dreams has with SB🤷‍♀️

Achelvi thumbnail

Yup the hype has gone down completely and it ll affect the team as despite low trps SM hype was their encouragement and SB was aware of it online popularity...if online goes off completely it ll be difficult for them to survive...they ll hv to bring GiTya back together in a way or another

Again we don't know the contract terms Beyond Dreams has with SB🤷‍♀️

Yes... hopefully they will bring gitya together soon

Ziva01 thumbnail

It would be wonderful if we could see Ginni is wearing her chura or not🤔

She goes there to fight again or on visit

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2