Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniash

That's why some are already predicting he will leave her at the alter.

I really hope not.

Y ll he leave at the alter???๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can't understand where this is coming from?

After Dhaba burning i dont see they ll proceed with the remarriage track...bcoz both GiTya ll be going through a painful phase ...dhaba was previous for both

May be Adi ll play along with Amber making him believe that he is being manipulated by him but he ll play his game smartly

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Y ll he leave at the alter???๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can't understand where this is coming from?

After Dhaba burning i dont see they ll proceed with the remarriage track...bcoz both GiTya ll be going through a painful phase ...dhaba was previous for both

May be Adi ll play along with Amber making him believe that he is being manipulated by him but he ll play his game smartly

I saw someone posted on main thread.

Even i am blurr.

How can this happen??

Ziva01 thumbnail

Even i am blurr.

How can this happen??

Let wait until they post new bts or reel pata chal jayega kya hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even i am blurr.

How can this happen??

I am one of those who thinks it can happen and it's all becoz Wahi 's devil bts.

Even if sam is responsible for dhabba burning ginni is hurt with losing her soul as dhaba is her soul. Right now she is getting attached to Adi, he is the one who was there for her (looks like he will save her from fire i.e save her life) not to mention they are sharing so many romantic moments so she is falling for him. So imagine if he leaves her at alter she will be left with nothing.

Dhaba is burned, lover betrayed, hurt mum, and a family to look after. Ginni will be at her weakest.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

I am one of those who thinks it can happen and it's all becoz Wahi 's devil bts.

Even if sam is responsible for dhabba burning ginni is hurt with losing her soul as dhaba is her soul. Right now she is getting attached to Adi, he is the one who was there for her (looks like he will save her from fire i.e save her life) not to mention they are sharing so many romantic moments so she is falling for him. So imagine if he leaves her at alter she will be left with nothing.

Dhaba is burned, lover betrayed, hurt mum, and a family to look after. Ginni will be at her weakest.

I dont think they ll go till remarriage track any time so soon...it ll happen much after.

Again i ll say let wait for the next bts or reel we ll know aage kya hoga

Bcoz the team knows perfectly wht hungama that evil Adi reel has created on SM ...they are cashing on that

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Yeah the remarriage is not happening. Ambar is not going to let that happen.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I don't think they hv any insurance

But GiTya ll surely rebuild the dhaba together

I saw the video where Niyati said they are going remarriage track and dhaba burning is there too

So only cvs know hw they project these track merge together๐Ÿค”

Dhabay kay sholon pe pheray lengay kiyaa๐Ÿค”

PerfectStart thumbnail

That's why some are already predicting he will leave her at the alter.

I really hope not.

In bold:

PerfectStart thumbnail

I like jealous ML too ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes, I am impatiently waiting for that to happen...dil ki baat thi mgr aapko btaa dii๐Ÿ˜† jealous and possessive Adi๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yeah the remarriage is not happening. Ambar is not going to let that happen.

Lag toh aisa hi raha hai Devashree ๐Ÿค”...after dhaba burning down Ginni ll not be in a state of remarriage...they are already married yaar...no matter wht those gossip women are saying it ll not change the fact that GiTya are hubby and wifey living in the same room... sharing the same bed and hving huggies each morningโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†