Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar agar aisa hua… i seriously want them to leave there families , rebt a place and stay alone . They can start there own dhaba /hotel from scratch . Khair ye sab humme naseeb me kaha 😵 humare naseeb me to tabbar hi tabbar likha hua hai 🥱

I think after this track they ll hv to stay together again bcoz of Daarji just like after their marriage 🤔

May be Daarji ll ask them both to run the business together and fulfill their parents dream the dhaba...Daarji knows wht it meant for GKT...so he ll keep them together for this mission and in that process they ll fall in love again with e/o...but this time with the difference that their relationship n trust ll be on another level...they ll learn to retrust, love and care e/o

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I think after this track they ll hv to stay together again bcoz of Daarji just like after their marriage 🤔

May be Daarji ll ask them both to run the business together and fulfill their parents dream the dhaba...Daarji knows wht it meant for GKT...so he ll keep them together for this mission and in that process they ll fall in love again with e/o...but this time with the difference that their relationship n trust ll be on another level...they ll learn to retrust, love and care e/o

let's see how it unfolds . They are already in love with each other , just that they are clouded by anger now which needs to be ripped off . And for that other than Darjee unfortunetly I cannot see anyone else for now or else they need to share the same room . But with Gulabo also in the same house I doubt if she will let Ginni and Adi share a room 😵 Gulabo ji one cheap person
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

let's see how it unfolds . They are already in love with each other , just that they are clouded by anger now which needs to be ripped off . And for that other than Darjee unfortunetly I cannot see anyone else for now or else they need to share the same room . But with Gulabo also in the same house I doubt if she will let Ginni and Adi share a room 😵 Gulabo ji one cheap person

Agree they are already in love but that love is still in its initial stage where its fragile ...one MU n its essence is ripped...they need to solidify it along with their relationship base.

Let see hw Ginni ll handle her Gulabo ji...if she really wants to gain back Adi's trust she ll hv be endeavour at the end of the day...she ll hv to play daughter and wife roles in a convenient way🤷‍♀️

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Perfect!!!!

Leken pehle in duno kay tabbar ka ilaaj karo🤔 Jis ne naak mei dam kr rkha hai wohi abba jabbaa🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Perfect!!!!

Leken pehle in duno kay tabbar ka ilaaj karo🤔 Jis ne naak mei dam kr rkha hai wohi abba jabbaa🤣

See this new BTS...it seems Supreet is telling Ginni to stop all the drama done by her tabbar in Singh Mansion as Daarji condition ll not improve in such atmosphere 🤔

Well this is wht i understood from the video🤔...do tell wht u think?😳😆

https://youtu.be/GR9-Dxmtb6k

PerfectStart thumbnail

See this new BTS...it seems Supreet is telling Ginni to stop all the drama done by her tabbar in Singh Mansion as Daarji condition ll not improve in such atmosphere 🤔

I am not gonna watch it, and in this case I have to agree with SP, yeh tabbar shift karnay ka track se toh vomit ho rhi hai🤢

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I am not gonna watch it, and in this case I have to agree with SP, yeh tabbar shift karnay ka track se toh vomit ho rhi hai🤢

May be Ginni ll ask them to leave if their presence ll be nuisance for Daarji 🤔

PerfectStart thumbnail

May be Ginni ll ask them to leave if their presence ll be nuisance for Daarji 🤔

let's hope🤔

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I always knew that Ginni stands on small stool for closer shots with Adi 😆

Anyways thank God that Supreet told her to at least get rid of her stupid Tabbar …

Even I don’t get it .. why did she even bring all of them here 🤢 Or she has doubt on her Tabbar also for Daarji’s condition and so she wants to keep all of them in front of her eyes

devashree_h thumbnail

We will need new thread soon.