Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Ye kya hua?

Koi summary de do na pls 😆

basically Darjee has given 50% partnership to Ginni so she shifts with her tabbar to singh mansion 😆 She shows thatvshe has come here for money . But Ginni has a hidden motive to find out who is trying to kill Darjee which she doesnt share with anyone . Singh family on the other hand manipulates Adi that Ginni is a selfish lady who is doing everything only for money . So eventually Adi will fall for all the manipulations for sure
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://twitter.com/blakexspastry/status/1587843447469531136?s=20&t=McrXFVPt5JNzVduBcOhgEg

NiRan are awesome💋💋💋🔥🔥🔥🔥

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

basically Darjee has given 50% partnership to Ginni so she shifts with her tabbar to singh mansion 😆 She shows thatvshe has come here for money . But Ginni has a hidden motive to find out who is trying to kill Darjee which she doesnt share with anyone . Singh family on the other hand manipulates Adi that Ginni is a selfish lady who is doing everything only for money . So eventually Adi will fall for all the manipulations for sure

So the old tv show plot starts where the poor FL has to prove herself and blah and also has to bear ML’s wrath and hatred 🤪
Makers are so chaaloo .. somehow gol gol karke they brought everything down to this … otherwise few days ago it seemed like this time ML has to bear the brunt and later FL will have guilt track … but alas … CM also had to follow the herd 😳

Edited by monsi08 - 1 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

So the old tv show plot starts where the poor FL has to prove herself and blah and also has to bear ML’s wrath and hatred 🤪
Makers are so chaaloo .. somehow gol gol karke they brought everything down to this … otherwise few days ago it seemed like this time ML has to bear the brunt and later FL will have guilt track … but alas … CM also had to follow the herd 😳

I want Ginni guilt trip for the slap and accusations she put on Adi . Why are they ignoring that 😵
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I want Ginni guilt trip for the slap and accusations she put on Adi . Why are they ignoring that 😵

haan .. ho sakta hai Ginni would say sorry for all she did to Adi after FL is proven not guilty and shown mahanta ki moorat 😳

Kya karein .. yahi TV duniya ka dastoor hai … FL devi hai .. yahi satya hai 🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

haan .. ho sakta hai Ginni would say sorry for all she did to Adi after FL is proven not guilty and shown mahanta ki moorat 😳

Kya karein .. yahi TV duniya ka dastoor hai … FL devi hai .. yahi satya hai 🤣

ye kya hai 🤣 if they are actually taking this trip hopefully track should be over soon . I want Gulabo out of that house buss and no glorification of FL makers please
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aap abhi bhi slap pe atki hai 😆🤣....if she ll find the culprit then slap gaayi bhaar mein🤪

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Aap abhi bhi slap pe atki hai 😆🤣....if she ll find the culprit then slap gaayi bhaar mein🤪

arre if she finds the culprit and shows it to everyone then Adi will go on guilt trip which I dont want
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

arre if she finds the culprit and shows it to everyone then Adi will go on guilt trip which I dont want

He ll forgive her but no guilt track...coz it ll not go into circles🤔

This track is to make each other realise how selfish n useless their families are and they are only e/o family

In a way this track ll strenghten their bond and their trust as well which is very fragile ay this point

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

He ll forgive her but no guilt track...coz it ll not go into circles🤔

This track is to make each other realise how selfish n useless their families are and they are only e/o family

In a way this track ll strenghten their bond and their trust as well which is very fragile ay this point

tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar agar aisa hua… i seriously want them to leave there families , rebt a place and stay alone . They can start there own dhaba /hotel from scratch . Khair ye sab humme naseeb me kaha 😵 humare naseeb me to tabbar hi tabbar likha hua hai 🥱