Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

same here 🤣 I have skipped many shows in between when these kinda fake drama's start . So be the case for CM I guess just that the chemistry the lead shares here is too good . But alas the team is more interested to show tabbar .

yup they want to focus on unnecessary family drama 😵🥱 and due to it i hv never watch a show till it ends😆
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

yup they want to focus on unnecessary family drama 😵🥱 and due to it i hv never watch a show till it ends😆

let's see kya hota hai . With all teh tracks being so fast hopefully ye track bhi jaldi khatam ho jaye

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

let's see kya hota hai . With all teh tracks being so fast hopefully ye track bhi jaldi khatam ho jaye

Hopefully they ll not drag it and balance it as well 🤔

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh dekho guys😳

https://youtu.be/N944M466tVo

Aab pata chala ki Ginni ki aggressivity kahan se aaya😳🤣...DNA mein hai

Yeh kya naya bawaal hai Kushwant ki murder and Singhs are responsible for it

So as predicted Ginni ll expose Singh through media😳

As VO said only writers know hw they ll get GiTya together🤔...as filhaal Ginni ll hate Adi for sure🤢

So guilt track is for Adi😳 and hate track for Ginni

🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I feel like hitting my head on a wall 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I am so confused! I thought Kushwant died from Alzheimer’s. So, I don’t get why Ginni keeps saying Singh family killed him ? 😳 Both mother and daughter will make a mess out of it 🙄

Chalo at least one good thing is Gulabo is not being a typical mother who says let’s keep it quite because it’s your sasural 😒

Miracle_lover thumbnail

This tabbar is all about violence 🤣🤣 and they will justify there violence also 😆

oh no that means Goldie is back 🤦🏽‍♀️

Miracle_lover thumbnail

https://twitter.com/blakexspastry/status/1586716773600006145?s=20&t=yNGBAZQa5L_DjWLNEhblOA

Credit uploader 🙏

Laga tha hai Wahi didn't shoot tday🤔...good to see him with Ritvik😆

Behen🤣🤣...that gal got a heart attack 🤣

OMGGGG I saw this a long time ago and almost peed my pants laughing 😂😂😂😂 It was damn hilarious! And that bahen dialogue killed me 🤣🤣🤣 If KW calls me behan too I would die on the spot LOLL

Miracle_lover thumbnail

this is a 3 year old video re chill😆 and that girl Alisha I like . She is an amazing choreo . That kusu kusu choreo she has done

No way! This girl did the kusu kusu choreography?!

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

No way! This girl did the kusu kusu choreography?!

yes . Was she the main choreographer or the assistant choreographer that I am not sure. Coz I saw a video on this girls Insta handle where she was showing the steps to Nora. Alisha is one awesome dancer . I love her dancing .
Miracle_lover thumbnail

yes . Was she the main choreographer or the assistant choreographer that I am not sure. Coz I saw a video on this girls Insta handle where she was showing the steps to Nora. Alisha is one awesome dancer . I love her dancing .

wowww I didn't know that! That video with KW and Rithvik made me think she was a newbie.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

wowww I didn't know that! That video with KW and Rithvik made me think she was a newbie.

oh no. O she isn't new. She has choreographed many dance songs i think . Infact she was also an actor in the show ‘Dil Dosti Dance’
Edited by sreeja_rox - 1 years ago