Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Am wondering if it's offscreen or onscreen🤣

Haan yaar itna violence kyun😳

this is actually offscreen .. they are goofing around aur kuch nahi . But seriously can't take in these scenes . Ginni atleast has her mother to share her pain . Adi kiske saath share karega apna pain ? Gaali bhi Adi khaaye akela bhi Wahi betha rahe what kind of atyachar are the makers trying to give Adi for no fault of his while Ginni comes out of all her mistakes Scott free
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

this is actually offscreen .. they are goofing around aur kuch nahi . But seriously can't take in these scenes . Ginni atleast has her mother to share her pain . Adi kiske saath share karega apna pain ? Gaali bhi Adi khaaye akela bhi Wahi betha rahe what kind of atyachar are the makers trying to give Adi for no fault of his while Ginni comes out of all her mistakes Scott free

Really wondering wht they want to project with the track anf hw GiTya ll come out strong with it

Am repeating myself again i so wish they could bring GKT family ...at least Adi would hv his grandparents by his side during this painful phase...hope Armaan would be there for him🤔

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Really wondering wht they want to project with the track anf hw GiTya ll come out strong with it

Am repeating myself again i so wish they could bring GKT family ...at least Adi would hv his grandparents by his side during this painful phase...hope Armaan would be there for him🤔

yes I hope Armaan is back now and be there for him now . Let's see what happens
Ziva01 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/blakexspastry/status/1586716773600006145?s=20&t=yNGBAZQa5L_DjWLNEhblOA

Credit uploader 🙏

Laga tha hai Wahi didn't shoot tday🤔...good to see him with Ritvik😆

Behen🤣🤣...that gal got a heart attack 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

yes I hope Armaan is back now and be there for him now . Let's see what happens

I hope there ll be a balance agar cvs know the B of Balance

sreeja_rox thumbnail

https://twitter.com/blakexspastry/status/1586716773600006145?s=20&t=yNGBAZQa5L_DjWLNEhblOA

Credit uploader 🙏

Laga tha hai Wahi didn't shoot tday🤔...good to see him with Ritvik😆

Behen🤣🤣...that gal got a heart attack 🤣

this is a 3 year old video re chill😆 and that girl Alisha I like . She is an amazing choreo . That kusu kusu choreo she has done
Edited by sreeja_rox - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

this is a 3 year old video re chill😆 and that girl Alisha I like . She is an amazing choreo . That kusu kusu choreo she has done

Oh really i didn't know that 😳😆

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Oh really i didn't know that 😳😆

Jo bhi Wahi ka aj shayad chuti hi tha . He's chilling with Kishwer and family 😆 be ready for poora Ginni tabbar Jaap to be put down our throat.
Ziva01 thumbnail

Jo bhi Wahi ka aj shayad chuti hi tha . He's chilling with Kishwer and family 😆 be ready for poora Ginni tabbar Jaap to be put down our throat.

Yup just saw the video on Twitter...cuties💕

Behen am not going to watch it pakka 😵....ott drama has never been my cup of tea no matter hw talented the actors are or their performance...i hv always skipped it🤣🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Yup just saw the video on Twitter...cuties💕

Behen am not going to watch it pakka 😵....ott drama has never been my cup of tea no matter hw talented the actors are or their performance...i hv always skipped it🤣🤣

same here 🤣 I have skipped many shows in between when these kinda fake drama's start . So be the case for CM I guess just that the chemistry the lead shares here is too good . But alas the team is more interested to show tabbar .