Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

You are right, why guilt trip jab Adi ki koi ghalati hai hi nahi, uppar se baar beech mei slap scene dekha rhe hain🤔 yeah right doormat toh isswaqt Adi bna hua hai, everyone has always mistreated him since childhood, first by his father and now Ginni.

I just want to see Adi happy, guilt free he has no mistake, angsty Adi and only Adi scenes, I cannot stand Ginni, she is justified but not everything she said and that thappar was completely unnecessary. I am saying this on based of what I have read, not watching CM these days and I will not until makers will finally stop torturing Adi, even in his worst moments of aggression he didn't lose reasoning.

Same here am not understanding why guilt trip for Adi ...it doesn't make sense at all🤪

Just to glorify FL acts they ll show nonsense drama 🤢

Ginni is ryt to feel betrayed by Singhs but she should also use her brain to analyse the situation as well...she can't judge Adi on one basis when she never gave him a chance to explain himself....par akal ho tab na she ll use it🤢🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Niyu said being a sardarni it's normal to be that "violent" if i can put it in words in that way🤔

They are showing themselves are extreme ppl who lost themselves completely when such events fall on their heads🤪

Am not loving the guilt track for Adi neither especially when he isn't at fault at all💔😭

Hope with Daarji at hospital there Il be anothet twist as Ginni is there too ...hope she isn't there to create another drama

But media fiasco high chances are there that Ginni ll do it😳

Ek baat batao yeh kaun sa naya drama hai ki Singhs are responsible for Kushwant murder 🤔...he died out of illness na 😳 toh murder kahan se aaya🤪

probably Ginni is blaming the Singhs for her father to get that illness 🤣🤣 kya maalum kya hai ye sab 😆 chori ka ilzaam lagao samaj aata hai murder kaise hua 🤣🤣

Ginni is indeed in the hospital but in today's shoot she is back to her house in the same hospital Waala costume .

Inn same piss Raha hai humara bechara Adi . Better to see Darji go into coma so that atleast we get a angst Adi rather than a guilt filled Adi for no reason .

Sorry Darjee but no other option humare paass 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same here am not understanding why guilt trip for Adi ...it doesn't make sense at all🤪

Just to glorify FL acts they ll show nonsense drama 🤢

Ginni is ryt to feel betrayed by Singhs but she should also use her brain to analyse the situation as well...she can't judge Adi on one basis when she never gave him a chance to explain himself....par akal ho tab na she ll use it🤢🤣

So for a sardarni it's justified to have a violent streak and zero brains🤪 Grewal tabbar is more toxic than Singh Tabbar.

Ambar by offering ginni the 50% share was also accepting that they did betray khushwant grewal but actually didn't kill him, Singhs were not responsible for KG's Alzhiemers decease either, but what broke me is that Ginni forgot all that Adi has done for her and accused him for marrying her by dhoka, I mean look who is talking, anger clouds your judgement truly, I do find Ginni justified in accusing Singhs for betraying her father but the rest of her accusations are baseless especially those she put on Adi.

One question, because I haven't watched the episode, did any of you find Ambar sincere when he offered Ginni the 50% share?

sreeja_rox thumbnail

So for a sardarni it's justified to have a violent streak and zero brains🤪 Grewal tabbar is more toxic than Singh Tabbar.

Ambar by offering ginni the 50% share was also accepting that they did betray khushwant grewal but actually didn't kill him, Singhs were not responsible for KG's Alzhiemers decease either, but what broke me is that Ginni forgot all that Adi has done for her and accused him for marrying her by dhoka, I mean look who is talking, anger clouds your judgement truly, I do find Ginni justified in accusing Singhs for betraying her father but the rest of her accusations are baseless especially those she put on Adi.

One question, because I haven't watched the episode, did any of you find Ambar sincere when he offered Ginni the 50% share?

Yes Amber seemed to be genuine coz he said Darjee has decided to give 50% of the shares . He never mentioned that he decided to give any share so papa ne sach hi bola hai 🤣 🤣Coming to Niyati's statement I said one same thing in Ziva's cmmnt .

We will ask one Sardarni to go and slap Niyati and say 'sorry ji. Mai Sardarni hu, jaldi gussa as Jaata hai to violent ho jaati hu. It's normal. ' Will Niyati say the same thing in real life then ? Waapas kheech ke nahi Maari wo to batao 😆

Sorry but such lame excuses given by actors to justify the actions taken by the character's is plain stupid 😵 Jo galat hai galat hai . Just coz Ginni is the FL doesn't mean she was correct with the slap .

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

probably Ginni is blaming the Singhs for her father to get that illness 🤣🤣 kya maalum kya hai ye sab 😆 chori ka ilzaam lagao samaj aata hai murder kaise hua 🤣🤣

Ginni is indeed in the hospital but in today's shoot she is back to her house in the same hospital Waala costume .

Inn same piss Raha hai humara bechara Adi . Better to see Darji go into coma so that atleast we get a angst Adi rather than a guilt filled Adi for no reason .

Sorry Darjee but no other option humare paass 😆

Yeh achi baat illness ko murder banado 🤪

Arey yaar they steal the diary toh sue them for theft not murder kya nonsense hai...i know in anger ppl lose their calm and talk nonsense but didn't know they start imagining thgs as well 🤔🤪

Where u saw tday shoot ???

Yup Daarji needs to be coma or off thus we can get angry Adi back...sorry Daarji app manage karlo🙏🙏🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Yeh achi baat illness ko murder banado 🤪

Arey yaar they steal the diary toh sue them for theft not murder kya nonsense hai...i know in anger ppl lose their calm and talk nonsense but didn't know they start imagining thgs as well 🤔🤪

Where u saw tday shoot ???

Yup Daarji needs to be coma or off thus we can get angry Adi back...sorry Daarji app manage karlo🙏🙏🤣

Niyati ka story dekho. Some singing story uske ghar pe with dimpy shampy and Gulabo and director Jeetu
Ziva01 thumbnail

This Sardarni excuse is just lame 🤢

Singhs betrayed Kushwant but never killed him...so putting his death on Singh doesn't make sense at all

Ginni can go to any extent to justify her acts whether good or bad but ll never give the opposite party a chance to explain...she is the only one ryt aur baki sab galat hai...behen pehle khud ko dekho phir dusron pe ungli uthao🤪

Ziva01 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/gityaupdates/status/1586702900268797956?s=20&t=yNGBAZQa5L_DjWLNEhblOA

Credit uploader 🙏

Yeh dekho😳 Yahan bhi marpit ho rahi hai🤪🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail
This tabbar is all about violence 🤣🤣 and they will justify there violence also 😆
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

This tabbar is all about violence 🤣🤣 and they will justify there violence also 😆

Am wondering if it's offscreen or onscreen🤣

Haan yaar itna violence kyun😳