Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Sounds almost as if you are you going at war🤣

War pe jana zyada easy lag raha mujhe 🤣than watching adi like this😭
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

issshhh we are actually such bad people talking about someone ko off ho jaana 🤣🤣

Really very bad 😳

Rabba plzzz humein maaf karein🙏😅😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vani_18

War pe jana zyada easy lag raha mujhe 🤣than watching adi like this😭

You are right in this, that's why I am not gonna watch.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

bas kal koi BTS na daale ....kal shaanti chahiye mujhe matam nai😭next week ke liye apne aap ko prepare karna h mujhe

This show ll make us go mental🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yeh dekho guys😳

https://youtu.be/N944M466tVo

Aab pata chala ki Ginni ki aggressivity kahan se aaya😳🤣...DNA mein hai

Yeh kya naya bawaal hai Kushwant ki murder and Singhs are responsible for it

So as predicted Ginni ll expose Singh through media😳

As VO said only writers know hw they ll get GiTya together🤔...as filhaal Ginni ll hate Adi for sure🤢

So guilt track is for Adi😳 and hate track for Ginni

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeh dekho guys😳

https://youtu.be/N944M466tVo

Aab pata chala ki Ginni ki aggressivity kahan se aaya😳🤣...DNA mein hai

Yeh kya naya bawaal hai Kushwant ki murder and Singhs are responsible for it

So as predicted Ginni ll expose Singh through media😳

As VO said only writers know hw they ll get GiTya together🤔...as filhaal Ginni ll hate Adi for sure🤢

So guilt track is for Adi😳 and hate track for Ginni

These makers won't stop showing this kinda violence what are they even trying to portray ? That a person doesn't have control when in anger and can even get violent an skill someone ? This violent streak of both Ginni and Gabo needs a stop now . How are they showing it to be correct ? And talking about the track Ginni hate to thik hai but why guilt track for Adi ? 🤔 Uss bechare ne to kuch Kiya hi nahi guilt trip pe jaane Ko 🤣 ulta ginni ka thappad and accusations on Adi needs a guilt trip . Thinking abt the damn diary even during her wedding needs a guilt track .I would prefer a angst filled Adi rather than a guilty Adi . I can't see Ginni treating him like a doormat over and over again .
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

These makers won't stop showing this kinda violence what are they even trying to portray ? That a person doesn't have control when in anger and can even get violent an skill someone ? This violent streak of both Ginni and Gabo needs a stop now . How are they showing it to be correct ? And talking about the track Ginni hate to thik hai but why guilt track for Adi ? 🤔 Uss bechare ne to kuch Kiya hi nahi guilt trip pe jaane Ko 🤣 ulta ginni ka thappad and accusations on Adi needs a guilt trip . Thinking abt the damn diary even during her wedding needs a guilt track .I would prefer a angst filled Adi rather than a guilty Adi . I can't see Ginni treating him like a doormat over and over again .

You are right, why guilt trip jab Adi ki koi ghalati hai hi nahi, uppar se baar beech mei slap scene dekha rhe hain🤔 yeah right doormat toh isswaqt Adi bna hua hai, everyone has always mistreated him since childhood, first by his father and now Ginni.

I just want to see Adi happy, guilt free he has no mistake, angsty Adi and only Adi scenes, I cannot stand Ginni, she is justified but not everything she said and that thappar was completely unnecessary. I am saying this on based of what I have read, not watching CM these days and I will not until makers will finally stop torturing Adi, even in his worst moments of aggression he didn't lose reasoning.

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

You are right, why guilt trip jab Adi ki koi ghalati hai hi nahi, uppar se baar beech mei slap scene dekha rhe hain🤔 yeah right doormat toh isswaqt Adi bna hua hai, everyone has always mistreated him since childhood, first by his father and now Ginni.

I just want to see Adi happy, guilt free he has no mistake, angsty Adi and only Adi scenes, I cannot stand Ginni, she is justified but not everything she said and that thappar was completely unnecessary. I am saying this on based of what I have read, not watching CM these days and I will not until makers will finally stop torturing Adi, even in his worst moments of aggression he didn't lose reasoning.

I have seen the episode and I liked all the other parts of her outburst on his family and even support her decision to leave the house . But the slap and accusations she put on Adi is just unforgettable . She was evil there and broke Adi with those words . Adi doesn't deserve any guilt trip coz he never did anything wrong . But yes he can stand with Ginni and punish Ambar and Darjee but no guilt trip for Adi . P.S. I now want a scene where Aakash goes and tells Ginni that Adi is Angel bro now but Ginni is Monster didi 🤣 sachai pata to chale madam ko
Ziva01 thumbnail

Niyu said being a sardarni it's normal to be that "violent" if i can put it in words in that way🤔

They are showing themselves are extreme ppl who lost themselves completely when such events fall on their heads🤪

Am not loving the guilt track for Adi neither especially when he isn't at fault at all💔😭

Hope with Daarji at hospital there Il be anothet twist as Ginni is there too ...hope she isn't there to create another drama

But media fiasco high chances are there that Ginni ll do it😳

Ek baat batao yeh kaun sa naya drama hai ki Singhs are responsible for Kushwant murder 🤔...he died out of illness na 😳 toh murder kahan se aaya🤪

Ziva01 thumbnail

I have seen the episode and I liked all the other parts of her outburst on his family and even support her decision to leave the house . But the slap and accusations she put on Adi is just unforgettable . She was evil there and broke Adi with those words . Adi doesn't deserve any guilt trip coz he never did anything wrong . But yes he can stand with Ginni and punish Ambar and Darjee but no guilt trip for Adi . P.S. I now want a scene where Aakash goes and tells Ginni that Adi is Angel bro now but Ginni is Monster didi 🤣 sachai pata to chale madam ko

@Bold goodness i wanna see that 😎..sukoon milega mujhe by god🤣