Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

@bold The truth 🥺

No but if he really fakes it, then I will find ginni another boy, because idk why itv takes it so lightly and so does the FL, but FAKING YOUR FEELINGS TO LAY A TRAP IS THE LOWEST ONE CAN GO, THERE'S NOTHING MORE DISRESPECTFUL THAN THIS.

Audience mostly fail to sense the gravity of the situation and gets sold watching the ml cry and go berserk but it's very very low yaar.

I would have said the same if ginni pretended to be in love with him in any way, the only difference is instead of finding a another girl I would have gone by myself 👍🏼

One reason why I gave up Bhagya Lakshmi... Rishi being lead is intolerable now... Faking feelings to make someone fall is lowest level🤡😡

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

@ bold I guess we all really need to calm down😂😂.. I wake up and come back to the forum to see everyone is standing in line to replace Ginni 🤣😅🤣 btw count me in too! Cause I will be standing there too to get me a piece of ARS/ KW ! 😍😍🥰🥰

Forum par kam se kam auditions chalu karte hai 🤣 I am not keen to be in the line for being with, I will be audition lady/judge🤣

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Forum par kam se kam auditions chalu karte hai 🤣 I am not keen to be in the line for being with, I will be audition lady/judge🤣

Hahahahahahahahhaa then we have to start impressing you! You are the only one who can connect us with the great Aditya Raj Singh 😂🤣😂🤣

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Exactly! Same here… but I wonder I get Ginni thought Adi wants ‘biology’ 😏with her (credit to @Fiction-Lover for bringing chemistry and biology into this 😂) BUTTTT how come she never thought that he could be using it with someone els? She didn’t even suspect him for one second…. Kya trust hai In mean would it be considered cheating since Ginni/Adi haven’t explicitly said or made their relationship exclusive? They still technically consider their marriage fake nah?

Yes she assumed the condom was for them too...it means she senses Aditya's growing attraction and feelings for her. Plus the cheek kiss, payment and installment talk got her thinking. 😆 Plus Adi spends most of his time with and when she wasn't around for a day, he couldn't survive without her so she has trust in their relationship, whatever status it may be rite now