Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A G means Aditya Ginni 😲 have they accepted their relationship already and haven’t told us 😆😆 ajkal to aisehi lagta hain mujhe

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

A G means Aditya Ginni 😲 have they accepted their relationship already and haven’t told us 😆😆 ajkal to aisehi lagta hain mujhe

LMAO I was thinking that too but wasn’t sure what A G stood for…😂 I guess this probably the first serial where fans are going to upset for not being the first to know before the leads 😂 They are going so fast (which I love) that hum fans ko bhi pata nahi leads ka relationship status kya hai 😅 arehhh Armaan who worked so hard to make Adi realize probably doesn’t even know lol

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

G is for Gurkirat i think 🤔...

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

G is for Gurkirat i think 🤔...

ohhh i never thought this… A G means Aditya Ginni hi hoga… warna Aditya raj singh hi kehte rehte hain na bar bar 🤔
Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

LMAO I was thinking that too but wasn’t sure what A G stood for…😂 I guess this probably the first serial where fans are going to upset for not being the first to know before the leads 😂 They are going so fast (which I love) that hum fans ko bhi pata nahi leads ka relationship status kya hai 😅 arehhh Armaan who worked so hard to make Adi realize probably doesn’t even know lol

wahi na yar ek bed pe sote hain , miya biwi ki tarah jhagadte hain , ab to C tak pohoch gaye , kkhsna shana bhi oakate hain, ek dusreki family ka khayal karte hain … chal kya raha hain 🤔🤔
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

ohhh i never thought this… A G means Aditya Ginni hi hoga… warna Aditya raj singh hi kehte rehte hain na bar bar 🤔

I guess Ginni just wanted to make Adi happy with Gurkirat souvenir...she knows Adi loves his mom the most

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ohhhhh wait could it be Adi and Gulkeerat ?! I mean it’s quite a bold move for Ginni to write Adi and Ginni at this stage for her but then again they had their first kiss already LOLL SO CONFUSED! 😂