musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I wanted to make a post regarding the Punjabi accent of Ginni. Is it ok or sometimes I sound it to be typical, maybe I'm not in contact with Punjabi people.

Everyone in the serial has a little bit of Punjabi accent. But Ginni's accent sounds to be very typical.

Is it me Or anyone else feels the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes she speaks punjabi really fluent or nice i feel… adi ko punjabi nahi aati jyada my observation… 👍🏼

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Yes she speaks punjabi really fluent or nice i feel… adi ko punjabi nahi aati jyada my observation… 👍🏼

She speaks more Punjabi than others.

I think Punjabi accent won't suit to Adi

illa8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

but Karan Wahi is Punjabi lol....i've been waiting for him to speak it,

Niyati speaks it well although she's not Punjabi. I Think all the actors are Punjabi in reality hence the accent in the show.

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

She speaks more Punjabi than others.

I think Punjabi accent won't suit to Adi

I think it's less about if it will suit him or not and more about the fact that he spent the majority of his years in Canada, actually....

It would've probably been easier for him to find Hindi speaking people than people who knew Punjabi, and so he must have gotten accustomed to that.

Also, has anyone else noticed how Ginni sometimes shifts to Hindi over her favored Punjabi when she talks to Adi? Especially before the wedding during their banter scenes! It was so cute that she went that extra step just so they could fight properly! 😆

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

I think it's less about if it will suit him or not and more about the fact that he spent the majority of his years in Canada, actually....

It would've probably been easier for him to find Hindi speaking people than people who knew Punjabi, and so he must have gotten accustomed to that.

Also, has anyone else noticed how Ginni sometimes shifts to Hindi over her favored Punjabi when she talks to Adi? Especially before the wedding during their banter scenes! It was so cute that she went that extra step just so they could fight properly! 😆

Exactly this is the same thing I noticed in her accent. With Adi she is different.