Adi will always be classy!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Omg he was super annoyed and irked when Gulabo ji called him Rasoiyaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and he murmured Rasoiyaa...Chef....๐Ÿ˜† despite that we are seeing his totally new side as husband Aditya Raj Singh and him being the most caring, loving and sweetest husband ever but that doesn't effect the man Aditya Raj Singh's sass point, which was in a way pleasing and hilarious too, what a balance , being with Ginni is surely making him a better man and human being, he was never heartless or devoid of emotions but bitter , though the bitterness is still there but it has lessened due to Gini's presence in his life, the bitterness was overshadowing his goodness but Ginni has made him see it and taught him how to put it to good use as he proved today but with sass๐Ÿ˜† he cut off Ginni's call saying muje aap say baat karnay ka koi shoq nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†, he cannot stand the fact that someone is trying to teach him to cook according to their standards but he will rather use his mind and keep his standard and Ginni telling him not to use his brain only provoked him more๐Ÿ˜†

A.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Super and perfect analysis ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Aditya Raj Singh not forgetting his own class ๐Ÿ˜

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I was laughing at that scene just enjoying the huge change in him. I remember when gulabo ji first called him โ€˜puttarโ€™ and he was like โ€˜not puttar, Aditya Raj Singhโ€™. Then before he used be like โ€˜Ginni, I am not interested in talking to you or listening to youโ€™ but now his like โ€˜I came back from the office early so, I can talk to youโ€™ lol ๐Ÿ˜