Today’s Episode

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Arehhh yaar I think I was done (pura fidha) and melted 🫠 in the first 2 mins of the episode! My eyes πŸ‘€and brain have decided to stop working and keep thinking I am dreaming! LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That tie scene stole my heart! β€οΈπŸ’– Seriously, where can I sign up to find a husband like Aditya?! 😜

They have both accepted each other as husband and wife without even saying it 😍πŸ₯° Call me crazy but I am still trying to figure out this sleeping arrangements! πŸ˜… Are they rotating to sleep on the same side? Lol We saw Adi sleep in that side the other day and now Ginni is shown sleeping on the same side…. In my head I would like to think they are sharing the bed by now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Any ideas my forum friends?! πŸ˜‹

THE BRILLIANT PRECAP ( Better not be a dream!). I think and this is a prediction on my side that this cheek kiss could be a thing between them in the future like Adi might figure out Ginni likes getting these kisses from him πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Oh my poor heart is so excited I hope I can live to see tomorrow’s episode lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜… The writers are fully planning to kill us fans with all these cute romantic lovey dovey scenes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Arehhh yaar I think I was done (pura fidha) and melted 🫠 in the first 2 mins of the episode! My eyes πŸ‘€and brain have decided to stop working and keep thinking I am dreaming! LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That tie scene stole my heart! β€οΈπŸ’– Seriously, where can I sign up to find a husband like Aditya?! 😜

They have both accepted each other as husband and wife without even saying it 😍πŸ₯° Call me crazy but I am still trying to figure out this sleeping arrangements! πŸ˜… Are they rotating to sleep on the same side? Lol We saw Adi sleep in that side the other day and now Ginni is shown sleeping on the same side…. In my head I would like to think they are sharing the bed by now πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Any ideas my forum friends?! πŸ˜‹

THE BRILLIANT PRECAP ( Better not be a dream!). I think and this is a prediction on my side that this cheek kiss could be a thing between them in the future like Adi might figure out Ginni likes getting these kisses from him πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Oh my poor heart is so excited I hope I can live to see tomorrow’s episode lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜… The writers are fully planning to kill us fans with all these cute romantic lovey dovey scenes!

@in blue- or my crazy mind says, are they both sleeping on the same side at the same time? πŸ˜‰

j/k as that will be a monumental moment that creatives won't let just pass by as implied πŸ˜†

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Ohhhhhh hayeeee πŸ₯°πŸ₯° that would be awesome! I hope we get to see that in the future 😜

BlackWitch thumbnail

I am loving the writing in our show. These scenes are such a normal husband-wife thing to do, but the added cuteness and sizzle is due to Karan-Niyati’s fiery chemistry. Absolutely loving this

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I guess now both sleep on bed for sure, ab side bhi same hain to fir ye cheek kiss is like drishyam 🀣 means hume dikha kuch rahe hain aur actual me ho kuch raha hain πŸ˜‰ you know what I mean same bed same side 😳 I know tie scene was so natural yar like a wife helped her husband with a ease and no odds in that no background-score too Adi stared at her but she saw him his reaction perfect 😍 beautifully potrayed tie scene
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Daily GitYa dose mil rahe hai aaj kal

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The writers are either stalking the forum or the readers in the forum are tweeting to them the discussion here.

That chummi thing was already discussed here in the forum and i even wrote a fiction on that .

I can't remember the title.🀣🀣🀣i

I think it was falling in love.

There are others who predicted the same.

What i like in the episode was ginni's red outfit.

Very beautiful.

Am happy Gurleen kicked out. Despite feeling bad for her.

Serves shailja right . She has to sew her seeds.

Looks like harnaz and chemas will be back.

Singhs are losing investments.

Aditya will have to sacrifice for sister and business.

Fiction Lover

U followed my stories.

The fan fictions.

Exactly that was what i wrote.

Not sure if u remember.

It is easily predictable.

They kept harnaz and chemas for future track.

Together with diary revelations.

Reason being

Apart from that there is nothing left to tell in the story.

To stretch it further they need harnaz as the third angle.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

See above.

I tagged wrongly just now

Aniash thumbnail

For the bed thing, i don't see any pillow walls

So my prediction.

They change sides while asleep 🀣😜

Not realizing 🀣🀣

Ginni left to right.

Aditya right to left

180 degrees rotation on bed in subsconscious mind

Perhaps they were playing catching catching while asleep 🀣🀣😜

Miracle_lover thumbnail

I can’t see Adi and Ginni getting separated 😒 I am not ready for it yet πŸ₯Ί

But you are right …seems like the writers are building up to it. I am going to enjoy this beautiful phase to the fullest until then. The writers of this show has been great so far and have been giving us such beautiful scenes ❀️❀️