Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Wait wait wait my eyes ! I don’t think my eyes 👀 are working properly! What did I just see?!! THIS BETTER NOT BE A DREAM! Damnnn they are going at a fineee pace! Is this for real?!! Please let this be real and not Ginni’s dream! 💖💖💖 My poor heart is so excited I might have a heart attack at this rate LOLL

These bloody precaps are going to be the death of us fans one day! The writer don’t give us one moment to breath! I LOVE IT 😍😂

Edited by Miracle_lover - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail

I have now watched this precap an unhealthy amount of time! 😅

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Dream of Adi kissing Ginni , that too there first kiss (though a small peck) ; please no cannot be a dream !!!

Adi is full into Ginni and he already knows that his closeness makes Ginni blush and raises her temperature so very well he can obviously kiss her .. but Adi doing it khulam khula kitchen ke saamne . Control Adi control . 😂

I really feel now if the rain sequence was shot now we would get one hot sequence between the two..!!!!!!

Now we have the best time for both a hot scene between the two plus a jealousy track !!!

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Reminds me of Tai Ji’s ‘normal hai puttar, normal hai ‘ , he needs to come out and say ‘control kar puttar, control Kar’ 😂

Darji is going to come back and be like ‘am I in the right house? Is this my family? What happened to Adi?!’ 🤣😂😅

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Reminds me of Tai Ji’s ‘normal hai puttar, normal hai ‘ , he needs to come out and say ‘control kar puttar, control Kar’ 😂

Darji is going to come back and be like ‘am I in the right house? Is this my family? What happened to Adi?!’ 🤣😂😅

But if the diary reveal and Darji’s return will happen at the same time ,high chances of a separation track might be on . Ginni will be reminded of the deal she made co of the diary but Asi will be in no mood to let her go .
BlackWitch thumbnail

Ahhhhh, I am swooning. This is so beautiful, I can’t handle it

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

control adi control 😆 sachi yar ye bandarukta hi nahi… Darji ko jirka jhatka lagne wala hain aneke baad .. par darji abhi 2 -3 month ane hi nahi chahiye Let us enjoy full Gitya moments
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Omg I can’t even tell you how much I was swooning through the whole episode! My heart is not ready for today’s kiss scene but I eyes are totally impatient to see it! 😂 Someone better get kissed today in real life and not imagination! Otherwise there will be blood 🩸 everywhere 😂😂😂

devashree_h thumbnail

They are too adorable. That kiss came out of nowhere. 😆 Ginni bechari was trying solve Gurleen's problem. And waited to see how she reacted and then walked off in swag.😆