Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

This is something very endearing I'd say. We don't get such scenes at all...anywhere in ITV.

The thing is s*x has become a sort of casualty in recent times and yes peer pressure plays a much larger role in it than Social media.

Again age definitive can't be questioned here because so many age groups must be watching the show in reality...I just find it endearing that they're brave enough to broach this topic. I won't say further until I see how it's handled.

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

How Adi handles it is important😆 Karan ko bolenge handle karne ko to easy hain he is just chill dude yo 😉

Karan is so frank, literally means he speaks certain things with so much of ease. He is so chill, that sometimes I'm surprised that is this guy for real.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Has someone ever watched YRKKH? I never did nor do I have any intention but recently I saw a VM on Kaira that's what the fans called them , their scenes in the show have crossed all limits of boldness, all elements were there from soft to erotic romance and you are saying that they shy away from even showing a smallish kiss, that show is also seen by all kinds of age groups and yet the channel and the production house didn't hesitate from showing beyond bold romance.

Thankyou for the link, haven't seen the video, will check later that what was karan's msg.

@Bold - Really?!! That’s interesting! I have never seen the show. The only show I watched and that had bold scene was Bade ache season 1. Tbh I think Karan can definitely do bold scenes since his already done it…. It’s a matter of how far the production house wants to go. So far they haven’t disappointed me lol not gonna lie I am still going to be surprised if they have bold scenes since I don’t often see erotic/bold scenes on TV.

Keeping my fingers crossed here 😁

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Karan is so frank, literally means he speaks certain things with so much of ease. He is so chill, that sometimes I'm surprised that is this guy for real.

yeah it’s like how they say his ‘unfiltered’. It’s hilarious I was watching one of his interviews and he said when he was younger he wanted to save himself for his wife and then one of his friend told him ‘what if your wife is not a virgin?’ 😅 And that made him lose his virginity and other peoples virginity since he was 18 😂

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Turn on and with great ease, she was totally carried away, overwhelmed and yet remained so perfectly calm with the sensation that she felt through all over her body as if she was ever ready for it!!! I really like that unlike 99% of the heroines she didn't breath heavily as if she's asthmatic but make it all look natural.

@bold I died laughing at this comment! 😂 asthmatic 😂 it’s reminds me of khushi from IPKKND LOL

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL so much for a mature scene. They turned it into comedy. I think the whole goal was for to land in Adi's hand unknowingly and create some tension between Ginni and Aditya. Let's see how the discussion goes tomorrow.

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

LOL so much for a mature scene. They turned it into comedy. I think the whole goal was for to land in Adi's hand unknowingly and create some tension between Ginni and Aditya. Let's see how the discussion goes tomorrow.

LMAOOOOO 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I know! I think they are using the condom to move their relationship to the next level 😏😏😜

btw I am confused… did the kiss scene happen or was it a dream ? 🤔

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

LMAOOOOO 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ I know! I think they are using the condom to move their relationship to the next level 😏😏😜

btw I am confused… did the kiss scene happen or was it a dream ? 🤔

I think it happened but it could also pass a dream 😆

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago