Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

My wish - Amber succeeds and burns the diary! Phir kya? Adi will work in Dhabba permanently to save it from maniacs there ๐Ÿ˜‰

Then what about our pyari ginni. Uske pyo di aakhri nishani gayi naa

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I want a totally different and new song for GiTya without any CM tune in it, just like other shows have, take MEIEJ it has two songs for RK and Madhu, Guddan(never watched it) but it has 4 different songs for the lead pair, IPK had, other than the cheesey title song(I only like the iss pyaar ko kiya naam doon part๐Ÿ˜†) and Rabba ve song which was an enormous hit and remembered still. Also bepannah had two songs, bepannah and zaroorat, I love zaroorat song still and didn't like the title song at all.

Thanks for the tag shruti๐Ÿ˜ณ

A.

I toh dont want any song nor bgm๐Ÿ˜›

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: her_story

Hello dears!

My wish is that there is more proper, actual heart to heart communication between Ginni and Aditya, not just romantic moments or scenes. Scenes are great and we love them, but I would love to see them confiding in each other.. not like typical ITV soaps where leads just hide things from each other and cause unnecessary misunderstandings. Ginni especially needs to talk to Aditya about her fears regarding the dhaba, the diary etc. She needs to know that she doesn't have to take all burden upon herself and that it is totally ok to share the burden and ask for help (from the right person i.e. Adi and not Amber). That would be truly unique and heartwarming.

This is too much to handle for makers๐Ÿคฃ

Also is there any way to actually make the creatives read this thread, like tweet or share via insta to them?

I am not sure how to do it. But it's assumed that makers keep eye on public forum like these

Edit: So I realised there is actually such a scene in today's episode which I haven't watched yet. But yes, more such scenes please!

Word Count: 1

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

My wish is a legit misunderstanding, not illogical crap. And because of that MU, I want to see an angst, ferocious and possessive Adi This Adi is determined to make Ginni realise her love for him and so, we get many intense and hot scenes ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Sab log puri story likh do. 1 hi wish milegi yaha๐Ÿ˜†

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh wish mushkil hai poori hona as @disko dhokla rightly pointed out k editors ki dream job radio jockey thi, toh ab woh saari kasar pooori karenge ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KWK ki tarah koi couch dhundo aur uspe manifest karo๐Ÿ˜ˆ

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well my wish is that i wanna see GiTya working as a team to solve the dhaba probs...make it their fav place of love and happiness..both fulfilling their respective parents dreams with no major MU bet them.

No matter hw much fight or MU come bet them GiTya be always one team and their understanding to be on another level

Plzzz CVs r u listening ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘‚

Thks for the tag Shruti๐Ÿค—

1 wish ziva, you're being greedy๐Ÿ˜ˆ

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

My wish is to see more intense scenes like where they both find ways to sleep next to each other or even have a real kiss scene ๐Ÿ˜š Lol I know in TV it normally doesnโ€™t happen. But KW has done kiss scenes before so, who knows Niyati might agree ๐Ÿ˜…

I too want this but chances are very low

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Haila โ˜บ๏ธ

This is TMs wish as well ๐Ÿ˜†

After song wali . Yeh hojaye toh kiss naa bhi kare chalega

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruti46