Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

My wish is a legit misunderstanding, not illogical crap. And because of that MU, I want to see an angst, ferocious and possessive Adi This Adi is determined to make Ginni realise her love for him and so, we get many intense and hot scenes 🔥

💯💯💯

Please make it happen.

Possessive and jealous Adi will be treat to watch. Also yes let them have argument over different POVs but not illogical fights.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

My wish is to see more intense scenes like where they both find ways to sleep next to each other or even have a real kiss scene 😚 Lol I know in TV it normally doesn’t happen. But KW has done kiss scenes before so, who knows Niyati might agree 😅

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

My wish is to see more intense scenes like where they both find ways to sleep next to each other or even have a real kiss scene 😚 Lol I know in TV it normally doesn’t happen. But KW has done kiss scenes before so, who knows Niyati might agree 😅

Haila ☺️

This is TMs wish as well 😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

My wish is a legit misunderstanding, not illogical crap. And because of that MU, I want to see an angst, ferocious and possessive Adi This Adi is determined to make Ginni realise her love for him and so, we get many intense and hot scenes 🔥

This sounds sooo goood. Adi right now is adorable puppy in love. But he is going to be so full of passion in future. Really hope they pull it off.

devashree_h thumbnail

I am not sure, someone can confirm, were there any kissing scenes in D4. It was on Channel V so there is a chance. But I dont think Star Bharat will show liplock.😆

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Imagine PH is reading this thread and they want to know what viewers want in the show. Write one thing that you want to see in show:-

My wish is obvious😈

1 episode without any song, bgm

Better editing and stop the Wipe effect in scene transitions.😆

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Keep their character traits intact please ❤️

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

If I remember correctly….starplus had lip lock for one show and Sony definitely had lip lock scene for Bade Ache season 1 ! There is hopeeeee LOLL Maybe we can start requesting from now and make tweets about! 😃

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In which serial or show?
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti46

Imagine PH is reading this thread and they want to know what viewers want in the show. Write one thing that you want to see in show:-

My wish is obvious😈

1 episode without any song, bgm

I want a scene which i will be posting later.