Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

This precap is so adorable. The way he says mere biwi ne itne pyar se mirchi daali hain πŸ˜†

biwi banane ki koshish mat karna , you sure about that ? ……. se aj me jaldhi aya ghar taki kuch waqt sath bita sake and this meri biwi ne mirchi … ❀️ His journey as Husband is amazing πŸ€—
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

You know I was hoping that dance sequence would be realπŸ˜† something to verify they are calling themselves pati-patni officially, and it kind of looked so romantic that it would be ultimately be used in their flashback in future, πŸ™ˆ sorry, I tend to think of separations too but we all know it's center of any iTv drama... About their relationship status Aditya in precap sort of confirmed that Ginni is his patni and wouldn't mind eating thikhi mirchi if it's served by Ginni❀️ but Ginni needs little more focus.. Like I am keen on seeing how are makers planning to explore that part of their story.

Ginni bringing up about her past was beautiful! Btw, those who are tracking diary ki traveling track, whose room is it in? I was little confused yesterday. He kept it in some book rack in someone's room... Itna traveling toh kisi aur object ne nai kiya hoga Singh house meinπŸ˜†

Having said all this, I genuinely love the pace and direction that story is going. Hope makers and channel keeps up with this sincerity and beautiful path for their rishta, even if they separate for short span in future. It's understanding, support, care that two have for each other that matters... Separation should make sense and not be any crazy misunderstanding or nonsense like other iTv shows.