Powerpack episode with precap …😻 Much awaited scene shown today

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ginni broke infront of Adi told him about sam chinese junction and Diary also 🤗 She hugged him while crying and he was consoling her I was waiting for it..

Adi and Ginni both opened up infront of each other about their pain, emotions….. First Adi did but later ginni also told him and I was like yesss 🤗

Feeling like a normal love story progressing not a ITv raaj end tak raj hi rahega types 🤓

Precap to haye Adi at dhaba cooking and not telling ginni that he is at dhaba lovelyy… she mixed red chilli in his food as she thought he is some bawarchi hired by mother and he was like “khane do na, meri BIWI ne itne pyar se lal mirch powder milaya hain”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Omggg I am so jealous you got to watch the episode already!!! Sounds like an awesome episode!! I got goose bumps just by reading your update. This does look like a normal love story so far ….I hope the writers keep it this way 😍😍😍❤️❤️🥰🥰

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Omggg I am so jealous you got to watch the episode already!!! Sounds like an awesome episode!! I got goose bumps just by reading your update. This does look like a normal love story so far ….I hope the writers keep it this way 😍😍😍❤️❤️🥰🥰

I tried to express in words but actual episode is more beautiful.. whole Gitya episode except starting few min… Adi is being best husband The dance sequence is so amazing though its dream Gitya were smiling so sweetly like a lovey dovey couple and Song use is just perfect so meaningful for them … 🥰🥰

Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar (its dhaba where her heart is)

Rahunga bas wahi umarr bhar (next day he is at dhaba cooking)

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Hayeeeeee I just saw the episode! 😍 it was so sweet! Literally hearts were coming out and I was in LALALA LAND 😂 these two are so cute, I just want to squish them to each other lol I love love love how they are not dragging it.

Let’s not even get started with the precap! It stole my freaking heart! It was soooo sweet how Adi said ‘mere biwi’! Adi toh fully gaya 😅 Can we say that he fell in love first? Or would it be both at the same time?

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Precaps are always amazing and outstanding 😍😍

Miracle_lover thumbnail

I really like the fact that they are so comfortable with each other… Ginni is not shy to hug Adi. I am eagerly waiting for the night scene, I want to see how the sleeping arrangements will be now 😏😏😚LOL

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

I really like the fact that they are so comfortable with each other… Ginni is not shy to hug Adi. I am eagerly waiting for the night scene, I want to see how the sleeping arrangements will be now 😏😏😚LOL

Night scene is to each is own keep dreaming … i will try to write something if i get a chance …coz ye log to skip karenege ab sidha subah 😆
Miracle_lover thumbnail

Nehiii mera dil mat thoro lol I think there is a night scene coming up! I saw Karan and Niyati’s insta story where Niyati is wearing her night outfit 🥰 I got some hope there lol

OMGGG It would be amazingggg if you can write a story! Please tag me! My heart can’t take all this romance but it can’t wait any longer at the same time 🤣

Fiction-Lover thumbnail

Nehiii mera dil mat thoro lol I think there is a night scene coming up! I saw Karan and Niyati’s insta story where Niyati is wearing her night outfit 🥰 I got some hope there lol

OMGGG It would be amazingggg if you can write a story! Please tag me! My heart can’t take all this romance but it can’t wait any longer at the same time 🤣

are ha …. hayeee waiting for it
devashree_h thumbnail

This precap is so adorable. The way he says mere biwi ne itne pyar se mirchi daali hain 😆