Lambi judaai teri bada mushkil hai...Adi to Ginni!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/farzanax__/status/1575731767906127872?s=20&t=jt1ADvSwP_5n3VZk597ofw

Lambi judaai teri badaa mushkil hai.....raat se din karnaaa.....

This song defines Adi's feelings perfectly, I wish they play this song and now is the time, or some other when Ginni is at home, Adi misses her like he is missing her now and he will imagine being with Ginni with this song playing in BG, feels as if this song is made for GiTya.

Kab yeh puri hogi....

Durr yeh during hogi.....

❤❤❤❤

I am so glad that it is happening, that Adi is falling for Ginni first, the moment she took the bullet for him and he saw her fighting with life and death suddenly made him realised that his whole existence is meaningless without Ginni and if he will lose her he will lose everything...jahan mein hoon wahan ghussa hai badla hai magar jahan ginni hai wahan umeed hai astha hai.....

A.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am loving this lovely phase of GiTya ryt now ...being cozy with e/o, their comfort level, caring for e/o.

And now Adi is missing Ginni 🥰😍 couldn't hv ask more.

I was confused whether Ginni ll fall first with the past episodes 🙄😅...but it seems Adi boy ll fall first...

vadiya hain ji Image

Thks for the tag A 💕🤗

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

https://twitter.com/farzanax__/status/1575731767906127872?s=20&t=jt1ADvSwP_5n3VZk597ofw

Lambi judaai teri badaa mushkil hai.....raat se din karnaaa.....

This song defines Adi's feelings perfectly, I wish they play this song and now is the time, or some other when Ginni is at home, Adi misses her like he is missing her now and he will imagine being with Ginni with this song playing in BG, feels as if this song is made for GiTya.

Kab yeh puri hogi....

Durr yeh during hogi.....

❤❤❤❤

I am so glad that it is happening, that Adi is falling for Ginni first, the moment she took the bullet for him and he saw her fighting with life and death suddenly made him realised that his whole existence is meaningless without Ginni and if he will lose her he will lose everything...jahan mein hoon wahan ghussa hai badla hai magar jahan ginni hai wahan umeed hai astha hai.....

A.

Yet to watch the whole episode but the song matches Adi's vibes. Itne din saath rehte, care karte ab itni aadat ho gayi Adi ko k Chand ghante guzarna mushkil hai. The way he was waiting and daydreaming about her shows his Dil ki haalat.

And the song goes well with the situation.

devashree_h thumbnail

Chupkese Chupkese raat ki chadar tale ❤️

This Adi is adorable. Koi manega, yeh banda mooh phulake ghumta tha.😆 He doesn't want to admit that he was missing her.