musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Aditya was missing Ginni. I don't know what type of boy he is. When Ginni is really in front of her, he does Khullam Khula Romance. But when she was in dreams he was getting shy. I wonder that when they really be in love, then Aditya will get shy. He doesn't gets shy to hold her really but when Ginni was hugging him in dreams he was going away.

He can stare at Ginni in real but in dreams he was getting shy like Ginni. In real scenes, Adi gets bold while Ginni gets shy. While in dreams it is totally the role reversal.

I wish that the Ginni of dreams and Adi of reality both make a pair.😆 Woh haqiqat wali Ginni aur sapno wala Adi ka alag se pair banao. Dono ek dusre ko sharma sharma kar dekhenge.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Haha what a logic 🤣

Dream vali Ginni and Real vala Adi😉

Actually e jovani vdhare mja aavse 😆

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Haha what a logic 🤣

Dream vali Ginni and Real vala Adi😉

Actually e jovani vdhare mja aavse 😆

Exactly

Bau j maja aavshe

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

dream wala Adi is cute back hug bhi kar li hayee… I like every shades of them ❤️

musicalstorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

dream wala Adi is cute back hug bhi kar li hayee… I like every shades of them ❤️

You are lost in Adi's dreamland 😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

I would like to believe Adi was shy because he was being confronted about his feelings directly by Ginni 🤣 but Ginni would be more shy otherwise when it comes to romance... Saw that yesterday when she was getting ready too and she had some flashbacks😆

devashree_h thumbnail

What an observation! He wants bold Ginni to romance him.😆 I guess he didn't want to accept he was missing her. It was an adorable imagination.