THE SILENT LOVERS - one shot

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dear friends,

This would be my last fiction for this forum as next week onwards i would be tied up till year end. Some traveling to do and also personal matters .

Will still drop by to meet wonderful people here ❤️

By the way,I always wanted to write this scene for Gitya ❤️ but was busy writing other stuffs instead 🤣😜

So my fiction closing ceremony with this plot which is on silent lovers❤️. No dialogues😎. Just their actions😎 and reactions😘 when they are in love❤️ and intend to express themselves🤔❤️ through their body languages 🤨( non- vernal communication)❤️

A gift of dewali to all Gitya shippers in the forum ❤️

A note

THE BEST LOVE CONFESSION AND ROMANCE IS THE ONE WHICH IS WORDLESS ❤️

The story

The silent lovers - one shot

After a few days of Aditya joining the Singh business officially and before the diary revelations .

He walked into the hallway. Eyes desperately searching for her. Where is she? Finally she came with a tray of tea and snacks , placing it on the dining table.

The family seated to enjoy their tea time. She passed by him brushing her right arm against his left indicating

come follow me .

He wanted privacy. Just the two of them. He missed her in the office .The same went in her case. She missed him at home. They longed for one another The newly weds were getting used to each other's presence in their lives.

He walked silently towards the bedroom taking slow steps . How should i approach her and say i want her to be mine. I just realized my feelings for her.

She dusted the furniture in the room pretending to do some cleaning chores but deep inside she desired him to follow, to tag along. To cone closer. To feel her . She craved for his care , his touch and affection. That she just realized her feelings for him

He came in and removed his shirt. Standing shirtless right in front of her. Testing her actions. If she drifts or ignores or freaks out , then she doesn't really feel the same. I come in the friendship zone still. If she moves closer, she craves for my affection. She wants me too.

Her restless body stood still craving for that handsome masculinity exposed. The bare chest and the six packs. Lovely and delicious. A lust build. Touch me! Feel me! I am ur wife! Love me,!

He moved closer, slowly pretending to pick a towel on the bed which was a meter away from where she stood while she pretended to be dusting a flower vase at the bed side coming closer to the location of his towel knowing he would take a shower. A chance to bump into him and fall in his arms

He bent ,brushing his right shoulder against her left arm purposely tripping and hugging her from behind while picking the towel from the bed and she used the opportunity to turn around and face him so he would embrace her in his strong arms and she would feel his magnificent touch.

It happened the way they wanted. He understood she desired to get closer. The glowing affection on her cute innocent round face. She realised a spark in his stare as though he knew what he was doing. Together, they sensed the growing intensity within them and unknowingly brought their lips close enough closing their eyes to feel the sensational touch due to their growing feelings for one another ( with the bgm , ap humari jaan bengeye from the movie khudda hafiz meaning u have become my life) till a phone call came in. His phone rang. They drifted . A moment of awkwardness. What were we doing?? ,

That was close,!

But it felt good!

Damn! wished the call didn't come in.

His dark romantic eyes still set on her as though pleading please don't leave the room till i finished talking and she turned her back towards him hiding the butterflies in her stomach.

God! He just touched me again. .

She melted and desired for more..

The desperation for his affection.

Her reaction was clear. He felt it . He could see it. It was more than a friendship. She was prepared for a relationship and he was not stepping back.

He disconnected the unfinished call

Impatient!

He wanted privacy. He desired her. The curiosity, 'what she feels about me?' The male ego, i need to know what she thinks of me. Does she want to be mine forever?

He took steady steps towards the washroom and closed the door behind,hoping she would give a knock.

To interfere.

To join him in the shower.

To romance under the water.

Enjoy its wetness.

She gulped a saliva struggling with raging emotions. Her heart pounding on her chest. The rising pulses. Hoping he would ask for something. Perhaps a towel or soap or shampoo or anything.

And i could get in there!

Her wishes fulfilled

He requested his shaver!

She rushed towards the dressing table, took the shaver out and moved forward to hand over, hoping to slip into his arms. The moment she reached the door of the washroom, he immediately rushed out bumping into her as though he forgotten something else as well.

Another catch and fall ! ( With bgm kesariya).

They held on to each other close. Not letting go. He moved closer cupping her face pecking her forehead and she smiled to receive the acceptance.

He felt relieved.

She accepted the small token.

A start somewhere. A peck on the forehead indicating i care for u very much. And the acceptance from her side signalling

I know. I care too.

He pulled away. Smiled and walked towards the shower.. She was reluctant to leave the room. Wanted more privacy

just u and me!

Pretended to be folding the clothes in the cupboard which were already neatly placed. Kept running her fingers in the closet eyeing the washroom door.

Impatient!

When is he coming out?

In the shower, he reminisced the moments he spent with her as the cool water splashed on his body. Wished she was still in the room. Waiting for him. To cherish more moments to be alone. To feel her., to accept her fully wholeheartedly.

He was shocked to see her still lingering in the room upon coming out of the bathroom

She clearly signalled.

I want to be with u.!

I do feel the same!

She ignored his hard stare . He approached closer passing her, selecting his wardrobe. Pretended to frown as though he needed help with the clothes selection. She took advantage of the situation by interferring. Picking a shirt and a pants. Smiled and rested them on the bed. He returned her smile and winked. Indicating.

Good choice!

The clothes!

A pause

And me!

She smiled as she finally left the room.

Her choice was good.

The fabric and him!

After all, she was the one who took the bride's place to marry him, didn't she?

She left , he sat on his bed still shirtless clad in a towel planning to take her out for dinner to confess now that he understood

she feels the same for me!

She walked up to the kitchen to prepare his favorite dishes for dinner , he felt the same for me , little realising he had other plans up his sleeves that he took off to purchase a gorgeous and elegant diamond ring to place into her beautiful finger expressing the magical words from the bottom of his heart

I love u !

I want to spend my life with u!

U are the diamond of my heart!

Priceless !

The end ❤️

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Aww such a lovely ❤️

And please come back soon with your OS. Will definitely miss your OS

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🥰 so good!

I’ll miss you 🤗

Come visit when you have time!!

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Aww such a lovely ❤️

And please come back soon with your OS. Will definitely miss your OS

Tq dear😍😍

Taking a break from fictions a while only joining discussions.😍

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

🥰 so good!

I’ll miss you 🤗

Come visit when you have time!!

Tq dear 😍😍

Will still be joining discussions.

I have yet to watch yesterday and today's episode.

Was busy.

Aniash thumbnail

Tq dear😍😍

Festive and wedding seasons.

Talking a break a while from fictions.

Only joining discussions

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Tq dear😍😍

Festive and wedding seasons.

Talking a break a while from fictions.

Only joining discussions

Great to hear that i thought you wont come … will miss your ffs but will be happy with comments for sure 👏
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Great to hear that i thought you wont come … will miss your ffs but will be happy with comments for sure 👏

Aaawww so sweet 😘❤️

I am here only but mostly discussion.

To write ff need to take out time. Which i don't have at the moment.

In fact i just binged watched yesterday and today's episode.

I want jealousy track for aditya and for that I have thought of a plot

Will tag there