Surpreet Adi table scene

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I just felt that surpreet had told Adi something about ambar. Coz their smile was telling something or acknowledging. Surpreet had listened ambar talking on phone about shooting someone right? Is anyone felt same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

I just felt that surpreet had told Adi something about ambar. Coz their smile was telling something or acknowledging. Surpreet had listened ambar talking on phone about shooting someone right? Is anyone felt same?

No I didn't notice it.🤔 I guess there is no silent conversation between them

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want to believe you😒

But your take is interesting anyway, only time will tell how's Adi gonna deal with all this.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I want to believe you😒

But your take is interesting anyway, only time will tell how's Adi gonna deal with all this.

yes wish thats true. the whole table scene was something missing in that, Ginni telling chef , assistant chef thing casually, Adi serving and all… means itna ease aya hain kya sabme? adis expression kept me thinking is it true or false? 😲
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

yes wish thats true. the whole table scene was something missing in that, Ginni telling chef , assistant chef thing casually, Adi serving and all… means itna ease aya hain kya sabme? adis expression kept me thinking is it true or false? 😲

Can't say😲

How can he forgive what Ambar did to GK🤔

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I think the table scene showed that Adi has slowly started to accept Supreet in this life. He doesn’t like her yet but easing up to her. Although I am still not sure if Adi is really buying all this nonsense from Amber. I really hope he isn’t other wise it will be heartbreaking for him.

devashree_h thumbnail

It was just an awkward exchange of acceptance. It's the first time Adi acknowledged Supreet, that's all there was to it, I think. It's just Adi's vulnerability and Ginni's positivity that is having this effect. But may be somewhere at back of Adi's mind, there might be something going on. We have to remember, even during hospital scene, Ambar showed his concern to limping Adi.