Ginni has way too many things on her plate but Adi doesn't

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

😳

Seems like it's so much easier for Ginni to shift her gears from feelings of being smitten and attracted to her real struggles of Dhabba...

Aditya couldn't care less of any other part of the life except being around Ginni😆 He gets sad at thought of moving to office... Someone remind writers to continue with the idea that ML has a job and sooner or later, he will try making adjustments for Ginni to just come there. 😈

Btw, I am sure Amber won't open the Dhabba named Aditya and Ginni speciality, shall we open one on the forum? Do we need permissions... All we will talk about on that thread should be food cooked, taught, messed up by our chefs in romffice (Romance + Office) space 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

See, that's why Ginni has never been in a relationship. She has always been bogged down by her family responsibilities. She never had time to think for herself. These past few days is probably the only time she has been pampered and cared for like this, after her father's death.

And, I am not the Mod here, but I don't think anyone should have an issue if you open the thread.😆

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

correct obeservation… Ginni is still into her business her dhaba problems, Aditya seems to have forgot about his mother her dream after that gunshot, it all had shifted to ginni….. thats even okay it has shofted to ginni but he should do some job yar … master chef india ka judge hi banado we dont mind 😆

great idea about thread…. do open will enjoy

devashree_h thumbnail

Arre, bechara Daarji Jane ke baad office Shambhala raha tha. Poor thing was working on laptop even in the hospital.😆