Brahmacharii ( unexpected confession,) four shots ( Gitya upcoming ❤️

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

A fiction on upcoming.

Aditya's unexpected confession

For those who like it can give ur comments if u wish to

Ps (Brahmachari is a man who is sexually pure )

Brahmachari!!! ( Unexpected confession)Four shots.

Amber singh decided to hold a warm welcoming party for his son , Aditya Raj Singh after successfully mending his bitter relationship with the estranged son that lasted for sixteen years in a row. The emotional moment shared by the happy father son duo cutting a marvelous three- tier cake and feeding one another lovingly.

Aditya fed every family member but his own wife Ginni Grewal was missing in action. His desperate curious eyes searched for her in the large crowd of three hundred guests including the media

Amber Singh was so delighted on that day that he welcomed the guests with tons of liquor cheerfully tossing and what's not little realising that he actually did a blunder when his own daughter im law consumed a spiked orange juice with high quantity of vodka mixed in it by his evil greedy sister in law , Shailja Singh who apparently envied the father son healing relationship by tarnishing the family image targeting the daughter in law as a bait. Tarnish the family reputation in front of the media and Aditya will kick his wife out. A permanent exit for Ginni Grewal.

Crashhh !!

A sound of a broken glass on the hard cold marble floor of the Singh's living room.

The shocked disappointed husband upon seeing his gorgeous wife clad in a sleeveless red saree swaying heavily drunk coming closer to him happily smiling.

" Adityaji".

She clinged to the collar of his black shirt trying to lean against him . He smelled the alcohol in her breath and was horrified.

She was heavily drunk!

" Ginni , sambhalo apne aap ko". ( Ginnii, take control of urself)

She pulled him closer, lips just two inches away holding tightly onto his shirt to maintain her balance as he held her arms strongly to give her a support feeling worried.

Why was she drunk??

Was she sad??

Was she badly affected??

But what??

She smiled cheerfully pecking his right cheek and then resting her head on his warm chest as he embraced her in his huge arms feeling touched with her warmth.

He was not at all concerned about the reputation of the family at that time but her well being and emotions

She was disturbed and he wanted to know the reason

She mumbled in his left ear.

"Adityaji aap bahut ache ho lekin..." ( U are a good person but ...)

The nervous husband who went weak in his knees

Oh no ! She's upset with me!!

What wrong have i done!!

Is she gonna leave me!!

Leave me!!

That broke his soul.

He was getting attached to her . Attracted as well.

He reminisced the moment he saw her in that red saree as she walked down the staircase to greet the guests with his step mother, Surpreet Singh

Damni! She's gorgeous.

She's hot

She's sexy

She's appealing.

I just want to have her in my arms and kiss her

Kiss her!

His bubble of delusions burst when his father made the announcement for couple dance few minutes later and he had her in his arms in a ballroom dance swaying her gently with the music feeling her warm curve slim waist. He tightened his grip to feel her as she paid less attention to his needs searching for something in the crowd.

Her family,!

Her mother Gulabo smiled watching the duo together on the dance floor and gave her blessings from a distance.

She came all alone a while and took off early.

And now she is drunk!

A sudden huge turnaround

The confused disturbed husband then asked her finally holding her tightly to face him .

" Kya hua. Mera dil betha jaa raha hain. Kisiney kuch bola".( What happened?? My heart is sinking. Did someone said something?)

Seconds later,

The whisper that shocked him, the family and the guests.

" Main apko divorce dey rehi hun kyunki aap brahmachari nehin ho'" ( i am divorcing u coz u are not sexually pure)

To be continued

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail

Shot two.

The frustrated husband trying to hold her as she drifted a few inches away

" Tum ney pi hain. Chalo kamre mein rest karlo"

( U are drunk, so let's go rest in the room).

Ignoring and pushing him, away she moved towards the dining table and stood on top , making a loud and firm announcement

" Mein is kalyug ki seeta hun lekin yeh ( pointing towards aditya) ramji nehin hain. Kyunki yeh brahmachari nehin hain. Aek maryada purshotam nehin hain"

( I am the seeta of kalyug but he isn't my ram coz he is not a brahmachari and a maryada purshotam (a man who lives within his limit)

Everyone present including the frustrated husband was taken aback with that accusing statement.

He stood still, hurt with her remarks.

The continuation as she moved away from the dining table standing right in the centre of the spacious living room.

" Main seeta aaj semadi leti hun kyunki mere ramji brahmachari nehin hain. Kenneda mein mujhsey pehle kitne ladkiyon key sath rasleela menayi hain. Yeh toh ravan hain ravan. Meri jaisi bholi bhali ladki ko apne pyar ke jaal mey phesaliya. Aaj mein is ravan ki lanka chodker wapas ayodhya jaa rehin hun apne ramji ko piche chodkar. Vo dekho( pointing at Akash) chote hanumanji mujhey lene aye hain".

( I , seeta going to bury myself now coz my ram is not a brahmachari . He flirt with so many women in Canada before me. He is ravan. He trapped an innocent woman like me in his web of love. Todayi will leave him to return to ayodhya. See, little hanumanji is here to fetch me).

He stood silent. Still eyeing her closely. Something definitely was wrong somewhere.

Apart from being drunk she was naratting the holy Ramayan indirectly.

The continuation as she held her hand up in the air screaming at the top of her lungs

" O dharti mata. Mein bahut parishan hun. Mera peti ramji sona hain, ameer hain aur dil ka bhi acha hain lekin vo brahmachari nehin hain. Mein apne ramji ko tyag ker apke pas aa rehin hun. Mujhe apni sharan mein lelo maa".

( o mother earth. I am very much troubled. My husband ramji is good looking, rich , kind hearted but he is not a brahmachari. I am ditching him and coming to u. Pls take me into ur arms)

Giggles were heard in the crowd and he was pissed to the core .

They were making fun of his drunk wife and he was not liking it one bit.

A loud voice over a microfon. Amber Singh spoke with a smile in his tone trying to cover up instructing his wife to take care of Ginni.

" Ladies and gentlemen pls ignore my daughter in law's tantrums. Lately she has been a little disturbed since the bullet injury. Now, we welcome Singh hotels new CEO , my son Aditya Raj Singh.,".

An applause.

He walked towards his father but still eyeing his wife standing at one corner being handled by his step mom. He could see she was disturbed. But what was it??

The shrewd shailja smirked.

Serve her right. Ginni u are ruined now. Aditya is gonna kick u out.

Taking away the mic politely from his father, he spoke calmly

" Thank u for the honor. Pls enjoy the party but excuse me for tonight. My wife is not well. And I would like to take her out for a night ride. Tbe fresh air of the cool night will do wonders for her. She is vulnerable. And she's important. So my priority is my wife right now. So pls excuse me. Thank u".

Amber tried stopping him whispering.

" Ginni ko sambhalne wale bahut hain. Tu bas parry pey dhyan dey. Thodi der press conference shuru hone wali hain"

(Many to take care of Ginni. U just concentrate on the party . Soon press conference will take place)

He objected firmly releasing his left arm from his father's strong grip holding him back.

" Press conference kisi aur din ho jayega. Ginni ko is waqt meri zerurat hain".

( Will have press conference some other day. Ginni needs me now)

He lifted her in his arms and smiled staring straight into her dark eyes searching for the mystery behind her sorrow.

" Chale, night drive pey apne is brahmachari ke sath".

She nodded shyly snuggling into his embrace.

They needed one another and that was what mattered to them the most.

He was determined to find out the real reason behind her Ramayan narration. The brahmachari was just a quote. There was something more to it which was definitely bothering her.

Perhaps the night drive would help out for the revelations behind the brahmachari jaap.

To be continued

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

just amazing…. waiting for last shot

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

just amazing…. waiting for last shot

This is a little different os. On upcoming but a logic route.

Ambar throwing a party

Shailja spiking Ginni's drink to humiliate her and the family. Disliking amber Aditya closeness.

But tables turned when aditya supports Ginni instead and leaves the party taking her away.

But why that rant on ramayan is s twist that would be disclosed later

Aniash thumbnail

Shot three

In the car

The cool night breeze welcomed their very first outing together.

She embraced the beautiful moment of the darkness under the street lights opening her arms widely putting her head out of the window screaming at the top of her lungs

" Ayodhya ji ka swagat hain. Ravan aur seeta pedharehe hain, Ramji piche chutgeye!!".

( Welcoming the city of Ayodhya. Ravan and seeta approaching. Ramji left behind)

He was pissed. She kept tagging him as 'ravan'.

The continuation

" Lekin usey pehle hum vanvas ja rehe hain jangal mein mangal karne ke liye. Moogli ji ko bhi toh milna hain. Amritsar kaTarzan bhi intezar kar raha hain. Shoorpanaka bhi udher dhera jemake bethi hui hain par vo.... jethayu kyun nehin dikh raha..."

( But before that, we are proceeding to exile in the jungles to chill out to. To meet moogli ( jungle boy), the Tarzan of Amritsar also awaiting. Even shoorpanaka ( ravan's sister) is settled there but jethayu is missing and can't be seen)

She almost fell from the window of the speeding car when she stood pushing half of her body out to call out the giant bird.

" Jethayu ji , Yeh dheko ravan mujhey apni gadhi mein Lanka leke jaa rehe hain!!. Mujhe Bachao!! Mujhe Bachao,!!

( See ravan is taking me with him in the car to Lanka. Help me)

" Jehtayu ji!!! Jethayu ji!!"

He pulled her in trying to control his anger as he needed to find out the real cause of her bizarre acts. Something was definitely bothering her. What was it?? He had to remain calm to find out

The furious tone while hitting him on his shoulders as he struggled to control the steering with his right hand and holding her tightly with the left prohibiting to move towards the window as she could jump out anytime. This woman was dangerous. A life insurance was required to be around her.

" Chodo ravan, chodo mujhey Lanka wapas nehin jana!!

( Release me, i don't want to return to Lanka with u)

Finally he spoke , hiding his frustration with her peculiar behavior. Drunk but chanting on the insights of Ramayan

" Calm down Ginni, hum vanvas hie jaa rehe hain".

( We are going to the jungles only)

" Mein Ginni nehin. Kalyug ki seeta hun. Seeta. Call me sitey, ravan ji".

( I am not Ginni but seeta)

The anger tone as he pulled her closer.

" Mein ram hun ravan nehin".( I am ram not ravan)

The furious reply pushing him away .

" Tum ram nehin ho" ( u are not ram)

The puzzled query,

" Kyun?". ( Why)

The angry voice as she looked away avoiding his hard stare.

" Kyunki tune sita ko tyag diya aur phirse vanvas bhejdiya. Kal ko tum mere sath bhi aisa karoge!".

( Coz u ditched seeta and sent her to exile for the second time. U will do the same to me as well

Kal ko tum mere sath bhi aisa karoge

Finally he got the answer.

She was afraid he would ditch her in future..

That anxiety caught her . The effect was deep.

She was disturbed

He thought hard

How did she get the Ramayan details in her head?

Who instigated her against him?

There was someone out there trying to create a rift between them .

Someone who got her drunk as well.

Could they be the same person or different individuals?

He was determined to find out as the matter was serious

He didn't want to lose his precious wife not when he is getting closer to her. Being used to seeing her around. She was his habit and much more.

She was precious!!

To be continued

Aniash thumbnail

Shot four

He parked at the quiet roadside with just few passing vehicles and snack stalls. He offered her sweetly for samosa treat and she gave her full consensus happily.

They sat at a wooden bench nearby as he fed her lovingly. He adored how she took each bite from his grip and enjoyed the flavour. She ate two and refused the third feeding him instead and he obeyed watching her adorably as she held the samosa close to his mouth for every single bite that he accidentally bit her finger.

She stood up angrily accusing him of hurting ber on purpose

" Aap ney toh meri ungli kat di. Bahut bure ho. Mujhe baat nehin karni".

( U bit my finger. U are cruel. I don't want to talk to u)

The polite response with a giggle.

" Sorry gelti sey teri ungli ko samosa samaj betha"

( Sorry i mistake ur finger for the samosa)

She snapped

" Ab ungli kati kal ko tyag bhi dogey"

( Now u bite my finger tmrow u will ditch me)

The angry reply upon hearing her accusations. He didn't like it one bit. How on earrh does she think that i will ditch her in the first place. Who instigated her so badly?? I am not gonna spare that person.

" Main tera kyun tyag karunga. Tum meri wife ho".

( Why will i ditch u? U are my wife,)

She almost tripped on the road unable to balance herself. The affect of the alcohol was quite strong.

" Tum aisa hie karoge. Mujhe peta hain. Tum bhi ramji ki terah apni petni seeta ko chod doge".

( I know u will do that. U will ditch me just like ramji did to his wife, seeta)

He offered to help her placing his strong hands to pull her up but she pushed him away moving towards an oncoming car. Freaking out he ran after her managing to the narrow rescue in the nick of time.

The driver of the car shouted through the window as he passed by.

" Yeh road ghumne ke liye nehin beni!i".

( The road is not for strolling)

It started drizzling and slowly the downpour became heavy

She pushed him away and continued walking in the middle of the road .

" Ap Lanka wapas jao. Mein apne ap vanvas cheli jaungi. Is sey pehle ki ap uss harnaz ko apni biwi benao, mein hie apko tyag kardeti hun".

( U return to Lanka, i will return to exile myself. Before u make that harnaz ur wife, i shall ditch u myself)

He stood still shocked

Harnaz!

What the hell??

Furiously he moved towards her holding her arms and turning her to face him staring right into her dark eyes feeling hurt and dejected.

" Yeh Harnaz humare bich kaise ageyi?? Or mein kyun karunga ussey shadi??"

(Why did u bring harnaz between us? And why should i marry her?)

Silence.

She struggled to release herself from his strong grip screaming at him angrily

" Jake apni taiji sey puchlo. Party shuru hone sey pehle unhone mujhey kaha jaise ramji ney seeta ko tyag diya waise Adi tera sath karega. Tum davardasti uski zindagi mey gus ayi ho. Vo tujhey nehin harnaz ko pasand karta hain aur unhone aek video bhi dikhai thi jisme aap aur harnaz bahar khana khane geye they. Office ka bahana dekar chori chupe ussey milne jate ho".

(Go and ask ur aunt. Before the party started, she told me just like ramji ditched seeta, Adi will repeat the same with u . U came into his life forcefully. He doesn't love u instead he prefers Harnaz. She even showed a video of both of u having lunch together. U are meeting her secretly giving excuses of going to office)

He was taken aback. Couldn't believe his ears.

So it was his aunt who poisoned her mind and she got easily provoked. Why not?? The marriage was forced. None of them love one another.

Love!

It was lost in their relationship

His shaky , upset voice.still holding her . He was extremely hurt with her accusations.

" Ginni, let me clear one thing . Tum meri wife ho aur humesha rehogi. Harnaz ke sath mein sirf aek hie lunch meeting pey geya tha vo bhi business ke liye. Nothing personal only official. Tum apni ulti khopadi mey yeh baat daldo".

(U are my wife and will remain. I only went out for one business lunch meeting with Harnaz. The faster u get it in that messed up mind of yours, the better it would be)

She objected firmly escaping from his grip trying to run away

" Aap juthe ho. Apka chakar hain uskey sath"

( U are a liar, u are having an affair with her)

He had enough. She was getting on his nerves. He was losing his mind. The fact that she accused him of an EMA was totally unbearable.

He rushed after her pulling her towards him closer cupping her innocent face in his hands.

" Ginni, tum mere bare mein galat soch rehi ho. Aisa kuch bhi nehin hain. Haan , mein manta hun humari shadi aek unchaha rishta tha lekin dhere dhere hum dono ney aek dusre ko accept kar liya hain. Baat khatam".

(Ginni, u are wrong about me. Nothing such as that. Yes, i admit our marriage was forced and an unwilling relationship but slowly we started accepting one another. Finish story)

The angry reply removing his hand .

" Baat khatam nehin hui. Abhi shuru hui hain. Mujhe apke sath nehin rehna. Jissey shadi karni hain karo"

(It's not finished yet. It just began. I don't want to live with u. Go and marry whoever u want).

She staggered forward with him tagging behind furiously trying to get hold off her and both fell on the road. He pinned her to the hard cold tar beneath . Both fully drenched in the rain .

" Mujhe nehin peta kab or kaisa hua lekin ho geya hain ...."( I don't know how and when but it happened....)

She interrupted shoving him aside trying to stand up straight to get away .

" Jisko bolna hain bolo".(;go and tell whoever u want)

Enough was enough !

She was adamant and he was boiling that finally he blurted furiously and she stopped suddenly .

" For God Sake, why would i ditch u when i love u!!"

She turned to face him , horrified

Seconds later, she collapsed in the middle of the road due to the heavy effect of the alcohol.

He stood still, puzzled. What did i just said??

The end

Ps

A plot which could be twisted and interesting where aditya confesses to a drunk Ginni but unfortunately she won't recall the next day .

And after that the diary revelations and their separation

Ginni will never realize that Aditya confessed

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lovely twist of taiji and harnaz… complete surprise…. finally he said i love you serial me bhi bol hi do ab jaldhi 😎

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

lovely twist of taiji and harnaz… complete surprise…. finally he said i love you serial me bhi bol hi do ab jaldhi 😎

Tq dear😍😍

I thought of this plot for upcoming

He will confess angrily. Just blurting it out. She will be too drunk to realize.

The situation created such that he just says it