Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Aditya is slowly learning lessons due to Ginni. In a way, knowing about Adi's trauma, helped Ginni in showing him the right way. Aditya has only seen bright side of Ginni. He is yet to know about her eating disorder. She was not open to him about diary. Now, it should be Ginni's turn to start learning the reality of her Tabbar.

She has to stop this Tabbar jaap! Amber is snake and not family. Goldie is worst family member anyone can ever have.... I hoped Ginni would have kicked these two out😵... Hopefully, Aditya will do the honors.

Rest all family members are, touchwood, good and chachi is tolerable.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

She has to stop this Tabbar jaap! Amber is snake and not family. Goldie is worst family member anyone can ever have.... I hoped Ginni would have kicked these two out😵... Hopefully, Aditya will do the honors.

Rest all family members are, touchwood, good and chachi is tolerable.

The situation with Dhabha and Goldie might open her eyes a little. Ambar is going to be a shock of her life. It will probably break down the idea of Tabbar she held so dear.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So good to your long analysis here. I enjoy reading your tweets. It made me appreciate the show so much early on even when the tracks weren't going so great for GiTya fans. Apt analysis, can't really add anything else to it. u said it all!