Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Oh Ashi, this one is so adorable. Who knew, Aditya Raj Singh would be adorable one day.πŸ˜†

Thanks devashree!

I KNEW smiley16πŸ₯³

I called it, I've been calling him an adorable kid inside an angry adult's body from the first episode πŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

🀣 I loved it so much! Aditya being Aditya... But only thing that has changed is Ginni's expressionπŸ€— from shocked, why? To..... Carry OnπŸ˜†

Haan toh like she said na, pehle gussa uspe nikaalta tha, ab uske liye nikaalta hai. Similarly, pehle didn't trust her, now doesn't trust anyone with her health. Toh bacchi confuse na ho toh kya ho πŸ˜†

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

Hellooo

Very self reliant of him, nahi? ❀️

Haha tbh forum is not very active na, so zyaada aana jaana nahi hota, plus I've also had an insanely busy few months. Basically jab thoda time hota hai I tend to be on twitter more.

84 saal ka intezaar 😲

Yeah this forum is not active much, can't forget the insane popularity of MHRW but it was lockdown time.

Even though this show has drama but not enough to beat the Sitara's bigamist shows, saari TRP audience to wahan hai, how can they watch a relatively human and less demon ML and a strong and intelligent FL 😊

I hope online buzz is more for this.

Oh Twitter is also a good place, thanks for daily trends.

@ b- cue this dialogue from Titanic πŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Yeah this forum is not active much, can't forget the insane popularity of MHRW but it was lockdown time.

Even though this show has drama but not enough to beat the Sitara's bigamist shows, saari TRP audience to wahan hai, how can they watch a relatively human and less demon ML and a strong and intelligent FL 😊

I hope online buzz is more for this.

Oh Twitter is also a good place, thanks for daily trends.

@ b- cue this dialogue from Titanic πŸ˜†

Haan but TBH I don't mind the smaller fandom, they tend to be less exhausting. I personally don't engage in trends, but twitter comes a bit more naturally to me.

Star is going downhill big time waise, shows aren't able to get numbers, and they haven't launched a single successful show in two years now. Basically, shows launched during pandemic succeeded because of lockdown, and retained popularity due to loyalty, but anything launched 2021 or after has failed.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Haan but TBH I don't mind the smaller fandom, they tend to be less exhausting. I personally don't engage in trends, but twitter comes a bit more naturally to me.

Star is going downhill big time waise, shows aren't able to get numbers, and they haven't launched a single successful show in two years now. Basically, shows launched during pandemic succeeded because of lockdown, and retained popularity due to loyalty, but anything launched 2021 or after has failed.

The smaller the fandom the smaller the toxicity.Who knows that better than us πŸ˜†

I need to check out the Twitter for all your updates then 😳

Star is loosing it's marbles, all the shows are utterly regressive and bigamist. Lockdown fared well for them.

All its leading shows get lots of bashing on a daily basis still it's infuriating to see people watching and discussing the same drama and not giving a chance to different shows.

aye-masakalii thumbnail

The smaller the fandom the smaller the toxicity.Who knows that better than us πŸ˜†

I need to check out the Twitter for all your updates then 😳

Star is loosing it's marbles, all the shows are utterly regressive and bigamist. Lockdown fared well for them.

All its leading shows get lots of bashing on a daily basis still it's infuriating to see people watching and discussing the same drama and not giving a chance to different shows.

Haaan aao na twitter pe πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Lol star is dying and they're currently thrashing about throwing anything and everything at the wall, hoping it sticks, and since Star is the GEC with the maximum market share, others are being dragged along for the ride since the channel unfortunately sets the tone. Disney's acquisition of Star was the beginning of the end for ITV, content quality wise. It's been all downhill since 2019.

CM, i love it so far, it's one of the best shows I've watched in a long time. I hope we get at least 100 good episodes.

(Pichle forum ke ptsd se I'm still recovering, isiliye shayad IF he chhod diya aur twitter pe ghar basa liya- much easier to block people)

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Haaan aao na twitter pe πŸ₯³β€οΈ

Lol star is dying and they're currently thrashing about throwing anything and everything at the wall, hoping it sticks, and since Star is the GEC with the maximum market share, others are being dragged along for the ride since the channel unfortunately sets the tone. Disney's acquisition of Star was the beginning of the end for ITV, content quality wise. It's been all downhill since 2019.

CM, i love it so far, it's one of the best shows I've watched in a long time. I hope we get at least 100 good episodes.

(Pichle forum ke ptsd se I'm still recovering, isiliye shayad IF he chhod diya aur twitter pe ghar basa liya- much easier to block people)

Actually I have liked many of your posts before πŸ˜† I am not active on there but silent stalker πŸ˜†

Disney is end of everything. Marvel films have lost its superhero status by producing shows in a span of weeks, there is no novelty in that.

Star has downgraded for worse, it's shows are anything on the name of entertainment. Shows were much sorted when we were young. Now even though they show FLs being career oriented and strong everything is tossed when the drama comes.

CM is turning out good, it's actually refreshing to see the kind of transparent relationship they are building between Ginni and Aditya. And the myth that girls like only bad boys - Aditya in all his anger glory is one hell of a gentleman. For a change I liked that main villain is Amber as well, acting wise they are all killing it.

B - easier to block people 🀣

Tell me about the PTSD, itne yudh lade the aapne aur aap ki team ne. That was such a madness.

By God MHRW is one toxic fandom.

Have you heard Sai Ketan is again collaborating with Sicku πŸ˜† be ready to get bombarded with nibbis on twitter πŸ˜†

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Actually I have liked many of your posts before πŸ˜† I am not active on there but silent stalker πŸ˜†

Disney is end of everything. Marvel films have lost its superhero status by producing shows in a span of weeks, there is no novelty in that.

Star has downgraded for worse, it's shows are anything on the name of entertainment. Shows were much sorted when we were young. Now even though they show FLs being career oriented and strong everything is tossed when the drama comes.

CM is turning out good, it's actually refreshing to see the kind of transparent relationship they are building between Ginni and Aditya. And the myth that girls like only bad boys - Aditya in all his anger glory is one hell of a gentleman. For a change I liked that main villain is Amber as well, acting wise they are all killing it.

B - easier to block people 🀣

Tell me about the PTSD, itne yudh lade the aapne aur aap ki team ne. That was such a madness.

By God MHRW is one toxic fandom.

Have you heard Sai Ketan is again collaborating with Sicku πŸ˜† be ready to get bombarded with nibbis on twitter πŸ˜†

Oooh tell me your UN na! Haan Disney is focusing on short term profits, unfortunate. Star shows toh...lol. Jitni kam baat karein utna accha hai. I did follow a Star Plus show for a few months, Jan to April mostly, the way it crashed and burned and became just unbearable since then is yikes. Same had happened in MHRW IMO, I barely liked anything after the Hyd track.

@bold- yeah man, some people are too annoying, unke posts na hi dikhe toh best hai.

Haha, yuddh, maine toh khair nahi lade- AT ke bacche jaate the. I was the 'mother hen' who'd be tagging them back in the AT ki bas ab waapis bhi aa jaao, and then managing the bad moods. Tum logon ka bhi same tha, I remember.

Sai ka hashtag toh I've had muted forever, I saw about the new show, will probably check it out, but not interested in interacting with most of his twitter fandom.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Oooh tell me your UN na! Haan Disney is focusing on short term profits, unfortunate. Star shows toh...lol. Jitni kam baat karein utna accha hai. I did follow a Star Plus show for a few months, Jan to April mostly, the way it crashed and burned and became just unbearable since then is yikes. Same had happened in MHRW IMO, I barely liked anything after the Hyd track.

@bold- yeah man, some people are too annoying, unke posts na hi dikhe toh best hai.

Haha, yuddh, maine toh khair nahi lade- AT ke bacche jaate the. I was the 'mother hen' who'd be tagging them back in the AT ki bas ab waapis bhi aa jaao, and then managing the bad moods. Tum logon ka bhi same tha, I remember.

Sai ka hashtag toh I've had muted forever, I saw about the new show, will probably check it out, but not interested in interacting with most of his twitter fandom.

MHRW I skipped watching from that stupid ideology track upar se MF pe har roz ek naya bakhera shuru hota tha ...

@b- tell me about it hardcore stanning and spreading negativity is the aim of some Twitter wasis

Lol I rem the many threads PPS has hijacked and destroyed πŸ˜†you used to come and sensibly point out and take em all back to the AT πŸ˜†

hamare Wale me se sirf mai hi jati thi when I used to feel the character assassination and victim blaming used to go overboard. Ha those were the days πŸ˜†

@R- good thing you did, lots of toxic people on that FD, I am intrigued why Sicku is taking Sai again, he already gave a show to his fav khush and sayali. Maybe if it's good, we all can give it a chance and come back on forum!