Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Adi wants full payment for what he did in Dhabha. Bechari Ginni.πŸ˜†

Why were Ambar and Supreet peeking in their newly wed Son's room. That was so creepy.πŸ˜†

Ginni misunderstands Adi. Calls him khatra for herself and says she will stay away from him. Adi does not explain himself and leaves from there. Is this foreshadowing? But Ginni herself goes back to him.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Agree Devashree these feelings being new to them so they are just enjoying it and going with the flow...par kisko pata tha ki dhamaka hoga nukkad meinπŸ˜†

We were not going to get fluffy, mushy romance for long. Stories are made of conflicts. We knew separation track is coming and Ambar was going full blown villain in their story.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Yep.πŸ‘Œ

Honestly , my pov is he is not pretending. He really is angry. That look was genuine.

He is brainwashed by his father.

That's why they were building that father rescuing the son thing. And him melting towards his father. Some already predicted Gitya misunderstanding on the way

Already knew amber will instigate him.

They need toxic ML for ratings.

But they need to make sure a proper redemption.

My gut feeling is telling he is not pretending nor there's a plan in his head. He is just influenced by his evil father.

And if ratings still doesn't increase and they need to whitewash him, then they will just twist and say actually it was his plan 🀣😜

This is what happens in other itvs.

MLs ruined and then whitewashed somehow.😎

And here is just copy pasting, nothing new.

I will still watch no matter what.😎

Coz i want to see him crying buckets singing channa mereya while she dance romantically in the arms of another man .😎

At least they should make use of their theme song🀣😜

We are thinking that Adi might be wrong in future track. But there is a possibility that Ginni will misunderstand him. Ginni has this tendency to misunderstand him.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

We are thinking that Adi might be wrong in future track. But there is a possibility that Ginni will misunderstand him. Ginni has this tendency to misunderstand him.

He was burning kushwant, her very dear father's photo, so Ginni would definitely misunderstand him

Unless it was her bad dream.

Aniash thumbnail

Why were Ambar and Supreet peeking in their newly wed Son's room. That was so creepy.πŸ˜†

Ginni misunderstands Adi. Calls him khatra for herself and says she will stay away from him. Adi does not explain himself and leaves from there. Is this foreshadowing? But Ginni herself goes back to him.

See now who's thinking too much🀣🀣😜

The person who advised others to calm down 😎

Aniash thumbnail

We were not going to get fluffy, mushy romance for long. Stories are made of conflicts. We knew separation track is coming and Ambar was going full blown villain in their story.

The only thing good for these separation tracks

are the angst moments especially from the male side.

Female side toh crying only. Nothing interesting to watch.

Male side toh u get shirtless exposing six packs punching bags

Or bare chest holding a bottle in the middle of the road nite time staggering in drunk state.

Or

Half naked in the shower tub full of soaked water. Leaning his head back closing his eyes mesmerisng moments spent with her.

In a nutshell, i like the male scenes more😜

Wished i was the heroine.

Jumping into the tub with him telling.

Ja tujhey maaf kiya

Gale leg ja

Tu bedha sona tey hot haiga Marjaniye.

Tujhe dekhkar ankhon ko thendek milti hain

Aur kelejey ko jelen.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

He was burning kushwant, her very dear father's photo, so Ginni would definitely misunderstand him

Unless it was her bad dream.

It definitely feels like her nightmare. Adi does not smirk like that. But there is a possibility that he might burn Khushwant's photo. But when I said she might misunderstand him, I did not mean when she sees him burning the photo. Things might happen before that.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well i wanted GiTya to be a team no matter wht ...even if Amber trying to create drift bet them ...but Amber is an evil on another level🀬😑

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

You know what …. I will pass. I don’t want to see it and spoil my mood. My poor mortal heart won’t be able to handle seeing Adi cry 😞☹️ I am going to enjoy this cute phase for now.

I don’t know why serials still have this trp system! This trp shit ruins most of the nice stories. Everything is on social media now and people who only watch TV are MOSTLY older people. It’s really wrong to drive the story only according to the TRP 😀

Well SB doesn't hv an audience for 7-8 pm so matter wht twist they ll bring they ll not hv any trp increase but if only they could understand that

Yup better enjoy the present track ....don't bother abt the upcoming ones...it's good for our healthπŸ˜†

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely foreshadowing! More than Aditya I feel Ginni can’t stay away from him πŸ˜‚ especially at night she is always looking for him and end up next to him. Ginni is khatra for Adi not the other way around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚