Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

JUST POSTING THIS HERE AS I DID IN THE SMU THREAD :

Two scenarios which can take place.

Wokkeyyyy I'm back here after seeing the spoiliesss over IG smiley30

Let me just start by saying that 'MAINE KAHA THA AISA HOGA...' in the track of Gurleen's Shaadi.

Remember I used to go all about that Adi is gonna fall for her and pursue her actively but then he'll get to know about the ploy Daarji-Ambar were masters of, which ruined Ginni's family. By the time she falls for him too and goes to confess he'll deny everything saying it was all for the Dhaba...

Here we can see Adi going dark which means either he was involved only for the Dhaba truly ORRR he is joining forces with Ambar-Supreet (She surprised me I didn't think she'll be involved in any way) in order to retrieve the diary and expose his father once and for all.

But this has been coming.

So long story short they stole my plot. smiley36smiley24

Orrrrr....he is doing this to protect Ginni...I have said this yesterday that how would you explain his day dreaming and imagining dancing with Ginni and puppees and everything and his soliloquy in hospital that he wants to understand his relation with Ginni and all his love and care...no one else watched him stand on one leg praying for Ginni's life save Armaan. So many people fooled....even devashree said it will be idiotic to show that he was faking love for dhabaa.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Orrrrr....he is doing this to protect Ginni...I have said this yesterday that how would you explain his day dreaming and imagining dancing with Ginni and puppees and everything and his soliloquy in hospital that he wants to understand his relation with Ginni and all his love and care...no one else watched him stand on one leg praying for Ginni's life save Armaan. So many people fooled....even devashree said it will be idiotic to show that he was faking love for dhabaa.

A.

Exactly if cvs ll show he was faking it all then they are the biggest fool ever and actors think it's an amazing unexpected twist then sorry to say they are just kidding themselves as it just bulls**t ..

Many scenes aren't making sense at all as u said above...his scenes with Taiji, Gurkirat dream, wanna know their relationship ...these can't be faking ones...his dream dance with Ginni...unless banda has split personality probs🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Since we have no idea what is going to happen, the only thing we know is there will be angst.

So here's something small for all if interested.

- Niki

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5305801

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruti46

Aapke O.S bhi dimag mai aate hai par dikhte nahi hai

Aise hi aate jaate rehte hain 32987 prompts...writers khojta hun main to pass on the wisdom so they can write lmao 🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

If that's the case then Ambar affected him too as far as his anger is concerned..I can't believe that his feelings for Ginni can be easily clouded, I said before that all his thoughts about Ginni when she was in hospital and till now can't be a pretension. He thought and told himself that he wants to understand his relation with Ginni, and when he fainted in Gurdwara praying for Ginni when GK came in his dreams and told him that Ginni needs him...was that also a pretension?? His going to any length to win Dhaba....like you said idiotic stupendous at this point...his day dreaming and imagining dancing with Ginni, everyone including Armaan and even Ambar were deceived then????

No, it's not pretense. But it could get clouded in future if it clashes either with GKT/Daarji. The feelings are very new, they have not even named it yet.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh I didn’t see the BTS yet! Let me go look for it.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Oh I didn’t see the BTS yet! Let me go look for it.

It's posted in SM ..actually posted it yday😆

At first i thought may be kidnapping track has started...Ginni is missing and Adi is helpless...can't find her...he is crying in his vulnerable state...but kahaani kuch aur hi nikla yahan toh😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

No, it's not pretense. But it could get clouded in future if it clashes either with GKT/Daarji. The feelings are very new, they have not even named it yet.

Agree Devashree these feelings being new to them so they are just enjoying it and going with the flow...par kisko pata tha ki dhamaka hoga nukkad mein😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yep.👌

Honestly , my pov is he is not pretending. He really is angry. That look was genuine.

He is brainwashed by his father.

That's why they were building that father rescuing the son thing. And him melting towards his father. Some already predicted Gitya misunderstanding on the way

Already knew amber will instigate him.

They need toxic ML for ratings.

But they need to make sure a proper redemption.

My gut feeling is telling he is not pretending nor there's a plan in his head. He is just influenced by his evil father.

And if ratings still doesn't increase and they need to whitewash him, then they will just twist and say actually it was his plan 🤣😜

This is what happens in other itvs.

MLs ruined and then whitewashed somehow.😎

And here is just copy pasting, nothing new.

I will still watch no matter what.😎

Coz i want to see him crying buckets singing channa mereya while she dance romantically in the arms of another man .😎

At least they should make use of their theme song🤣😜

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

It's posted in SM ..actually posted it yday😆

At first i thought may be kidnapping track has started...Ginni is missing and Adi is helpless...can't find her...he is crying in his vulnerable state...but kahaani kuch aur hi nikla yahan toh😆

You know what …. I will pass. I don’t want to see it and spoil my mood. My poor mortal heart won’t be able to handle seeing Adi cry 😞☹️ I am going to enjoy this cute phase for now.

I don’t know why serials still have this trp system! This trp shit ruins most of the nice stories. Everything is on social media now and people who only watch TV are MOSTLY older people. It’s really wrong to drive the story only according to the TRP 😤