Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

THERE'S AN ADI CRYING BTS?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yeah and everyone was cheering and applauding Wahi

That's y am saying Adi ll not cry infront of Amber like that...there is something big behind it

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Mene toh pura show dekh liya end tk yhi sochne me ab creativity team apni glti sudharegi bt end tk worst se worst story hoti gyi kkis me...gungun good for nothing, anubhav good for nothing bs lead ko chodkr baki villain ko acha dikhane me focus hua pure serial me just first 3 months tk story ekdm achi thi light comedy drama๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.....or isi time slot pr ata tha me channa mereya nd kkis sath me dekhti thi ab channa mereya ko bhi esa bigad na de vrna dusri baar story me toxicity nhi jhel skti me๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah and everyone was cheering and applauding Wahi

That's y am saying Adi ll not cry infront of Amber like that...there is something big behind it

Is it uploaded here? on SM thread?

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Mene toh pura show dekh liya end tk yhi sochne me ab creativity team apni glti sudharegi bt end tk worst se worst story hoti gyi kkis me...gungun good for nothing, anubhav good for nothing bs lead ko chodkr baki villain ko acha dikhane me focus hua pure serial me just first 3 months tk story ekdm achi thi light comedy drama๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.....or isi time slot pr ata tha me channa mereya nd kkis sath me dekhti thi ab channa mereya ko bhi esa bigad na de vrna dusri baar story me toxicity nhi jhel skti me๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Oh gosh that show was so traumatic what they did with it. I returned to IF after 7 freaking years because of that show and gosh how quickly it all went down the drain..! Only I'm thankful for its Marathi version which I still watch even though I don't speak the language ๐Ÿ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

Is it uploaded here? on SM thread?

Yeah i posted it yday

Check SM thread

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Well i ll not discuss it here as it isn't allow๐Ÿ˜ณ

But am happy quit it much before ๐Ÿ˜†

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So true, channa mereya abtk ka sbse best serial hai iske alava ab or koi serial dekhne ki himmat tk nhi hoti toxicity baki serial me jyada hoti hai bt ab isme bhi changes dekh kr drr lgne lga hai ki regret na krna pde badme

Ziva01 thumbnail

Copy & paste from SM๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Well if Adi has been pretending all these time means bande ko serious mental prob haismiley29smiley44...he needs treatment seriously bcoz u can't pray for someone in a pious place like gurudwara whole night standing on one leg, dreamed abt his mom telling him Ginni needs him, opened abt his past wounds and mom souvenir to Ginni just to back stabbed her like that...it doesn't make any sense at all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ or either Adi is so ardent to fulfill Gurikat dream at any cost that he is even using her mom name and souvenir here to get thgs done as per his own way bcoz his main aim is only dhaba๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ...but again Gurikat hasn't produce such an evil Adi i think๐Ÿ˜ข

If he wasn't pretending then he has been brainwashed by Amber and it's definitely connected with Gurikat death ...may he ll tell Kushwant is responsible for her death

Also the director posted a pic yday of Amber near the fireplace saying "my fav shot" smiley24 now either it means Amber burned that diarysmiley3 or he is happy that he has instigated Adi against Ginni smiley7....but if diary is burned then y putting so much emphasise on it since the beginningsmiley29smiley44....but from Wahi post we can see a broken Ginni ...either diary is burned, Adi admitting that all was just a pretense or the connection of Gurkirat death with Kushwant.

Yday i said this too along with an member here wht if Gurkirat was the real partner of Kushwant for the dhaba launch๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค”

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Good episode again!! Adi drops pasta on Ginniโ€™s hand and just licked it and remind about the left payment ๐Ÿ˜†. Their cute banter on C and Ginni relate it to last installment of payment ๐Ÿคฃ. I skipped Gulabo ji and Goldie scene. Gurleen is calling husband and he doesnโ€™t pick up . Sailaja gets doubt about it. Adi goes to sleep outside and Ginni feels sorry and goes and cover him and sleeps there.
Episode has some good one liners today.

precap: Ginni cleaning bookshelf and has diary in her hands but her mind is with Aditya. Amber see diary in her hand.

https://twitter.com/asawrklein/status/1577468254775566337?s=46&t=3URI6buY4UFXwV_xqblb0w

Gitya scenes would have been wonderful today especially the nok jok on the C . Then him pulling her from the waist bringing her closer. That intensity.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Œ

But Wahi ka devil look post yesterday spoiled everything ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I couldn't enjoy the episode thinking she is gonna get hurt only later

No matter what reason it is , i just want Ginni to be out of the hell house.๐Ÿ˜ก

If they can make Aditya easily making up to his father after saving him then they can show wonders to stoop him

He melting towards his father was a built up for this

No matter what. Ginni should leave.

And the precap is another mislead.

We are more intelligent than the makers.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

Amber will pretend to cough and ask for water.

Ginni go brings it.

He hides the diary in his blazer

I don't think he will succeed burning it.

Aditya will witness.

Either ambar will twist and turn instigating him against kushwant. So that explains the devil look.

That Gurkerat was kushwant 's partner and he cheated her. Aditya will surely boil under mother's name

Or

He feels ambar cheated kushwant. In earlier episodes before the bullet, aditya blamed his father of stealing and dirty tactics used for his business. So here he will connect the dots and suspect his father behind the diary missing.

So he will pretend to be on ambar's side going against ginni just to expose him

Or

To protect his grandfather.

But to snatch her dabba would be lame and unforgivable

I hope it is number three.

He wants to expose his father.

Highly likely it would be number one

He thinks kushwant betrayed Gurkerat.

Perhaps they were partners. Ambar fed the wrong information. Moreover Gurkerat dabba was alike kushwant's.

Amber will cook up a story and instigate Aditya against Ginni.

For me all are acceptable. Him getting influenced by his father against kushwant.

Coz aditya has been portrayed vulnerable and emotional from the inside and Amber will take advantage.

But i won't tolerate him faking it just to play with ginni's emotions to get the dabba.

Then there's no comeback for him unless with a good redemption

No matter whatever the reason.

I want him to cry buckets for his stupidity whether it was intentional or unintentional.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kuch nahi guys hamesha ki tarah mera OS prompt chori hua hai zada kuch ghabrane ki baat nhi hai

Aapke O.S bhi dimag mai aate hai par dikhte nahi hai